Detective Conan World
Kiel95

King of the Hill

Listen dude, I started this unity thing and you decided to join. If you want to leave be my guest. I won't try to stop you. By the way, you just destroyed half of our works by trying to disable my energy reactors. They spin in reverse if you try to disable them and you know what happens when they do that.

*revives myself and builds new energy reactors*

• Upvote 1

They spin in reverse if you try to disable them and you know what happens when they do that.

They spin in reverse. So what? I replaced their utility core, central command unit, and gear works.

BTW, your exiled. *shoots crimsonsynchro*

I quit after that. I'm not dead anyways. *waits for Aeyra to come back*

Moho, why don't we just leave this as is? Just shoot half angel instead. I think she is trying to break us up and then kill us one by one and reap our hard work on defenses.

• Upvote 1

*my ghost comes back and controls your mind*

I am specter-proof.

By the way, when the energy reactor spins in reverse, 0-reverse happens, shown in the 1st 2 seconds of the below video.

I noticed. But I rebuilt the reactors from inside out, so that doesn't happen anymore.

The planetary gear particles will explode when you try to replace them, so you fail.

Fine, then I hang out at Aeyra's place since she isn't here.

*secretly put poison into IdentityUnknown's food* --> Skyron and crimsonsynchro die --> crimsonsynchro's ghost come back and haunt IdentityUnknown --> She die because of heart attack --> I claim the hill

*laugh like my sig*

*secretly put poison into IdentityUnknown's food* --> Skyron and crimsonsynchro die --> crimsonsynchro's ghost come back and haunt IdentityUnknown --> She die because of heart attack --> I claim the hill

*laugh like my sig*

Okay...you put poison. Why do you give me a heart attack? Plus, crimsonsynchro wouldn't choose to haunt me (I think). He'd choose to haunt you :twisted: Who's dying of a heart attack now?

You forgot about mohorovicic. He revives Identity unknown and they kill you. I then revive myself. Our hill still.

*chooses not to revive anyone*

*leaves the hill to dreznovk*

I revive Identity Unknown after reviving myself and kill dreznovk, then.

Our hill still, moho!

He just abandoned you...yet you support him still.

*leaves game*