Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

What happened in this year?

hmmm...maybe 2 or 3?

ppl had to try some more times before they knew the answer so i think she desrves more that just 1 point..or what do u think?:)

I think I will give her 2 point because you gave her a lot of hints.

What Happened In This Year?

How to play this game:

It is simple. first of all I will give you a date, for example what happened in 'June-25-2009' and you have to answer it. if your answer is right you will win a point and get to put up your on answer.

Wining the game:

There are three rounds, to win a round you have to collect 10 points, the second round will be harder you will have to collect 15 points and then the third will be 20, the winer will be the one with the most points.

warnings:IF you do not have the time to check your question's answers, pleases send a message to my profile with the answer and I will check it for you.

thank you.

Players Points.

: 5 (points)

@kiel: 1 (points)

@Shinichi Kodou7 (points)

@lashedcheek: 6 (points)

@Rom Yui: 2 (points)

@HalfAngel: 1 (points)

@renid: 1 (points)

1 (points)

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT :D

i was really delighted when i first glanced sherlock's name ur amazing kaoko-chan

i was afraid no1 will know it and would say im silly if i said the answer but u did it :D

great buddy th_103_.gif

anyway i suck at questions ryt?

No, no, no044.gif... you gave us too much hintf529a952.gif, that's how I figured it out07baa27a.gif. That's was a good oned5f02ecd.gif. Awesome!

I think I will give her 2 point because you gave her a lot of hints.

Oww, thanks023.gif!

Then how about this: a novelist died in July 28, 1965. Who is it? This one is simple069.gif...

case closed?

Umm... yeah, pretty much close154218d4.gif. But since you guessed it right... er... it just that you wasn't clear enough7f5341cc.gif. But yes! It's rightth_089_02.gif! The first broadcast of Detective Conan TV series is on that date!

But I'd hoped you'd have gave Shuu a chance 016.gif...

Sorry, Akai-kun875328cc.gif...

Umm... yeah, pretty much close154218d4.gif. But since you guessed it right... er... it just that you wasn't clear enough7f5341cc.gif. But yes! It's rightth_089_02.gif! The first broadcast of Detective Conan TV series is on that date!

But I'd hoped you'd have gave Shuu a chance 016.gif...

Sorry, Akai-kun875328cc.gif...

well u sai ''something was released. It was the first debut of...'' so i just wrote case closed.

well u sai ''something was released. It was the first debut of...'' so i just wrote case closed.

Oh, so that's the case. I had totally forgot about my post042.gif! Yes, sorry...

So whats your question (your turn07baa27a.gif)?