A poll about Asaka's identity  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your choice for Asaca

• Wakasa Rumi
    • Iori Muga
    • Rum
    • Someone else

40 minutes ago, Chekhov MacGuffin said:

Well, going back to what I said before, I think you were holding certain assumptions to be true that are currently not supported one way or the other, and you were getting called out for that. Two of ones I noticed is that you insisted several times that disguise was involved, and that Amanda's bodyguard was effective and certain to be a major obstacle for Amanda's killer. That's why in the story version I came up with on the spot above, I purposefully presented a viable option where disguise was not necessary and the bodyguard was easily dealt with.

It was my interpretation of the events. The way in which I proposed my case to you didn't contradict with the story-line, you can say that disguises being present wasn't mentioned, so was their absence. All I'm getting that it's a possibility. Now calling possibilities baseless isn't calling people out. I can also say that your solution relies on Amanda staying in the neighbouring room/next room to Haneda's room and Haneda being invited to join the chess competition by Amanda isn't supported by the story-line(though not opposed), but should I resort to call your theory baseless? Or should I say that despite your interpretation I'm inclined to think otherwise?