Detective Conan World
Shinichi Kodou

does anyone knw?

Hey all, i was just wondering what's the name of the play Ran participated in (Episode 190-193 maybe) its when Ai apears as Conan and Conan takes the antidote and turns to Shinichi for some time. I think they've mentioned the name of the play somewhere but i cant seem to find it i looked in Wiki and other sites on google but couldnt find the answer, so doesnt any1 knw?

nope sorry, i got no clue... if you watch the epi though you might see like the name somewhere or something...

yeah i think...but the problem is i dont have enough time to re watch episodes :( thanx alot anyway

It's not in the manga case... so, even if you find it in the anime it isn't canon... it is only mentioned as the knight something or what...forgotten

thank u so much..but i really wanted to knw the name..anyway i guess i'll have to watch the episode again over the week-end..cant waiitt i also wanna watch movie 14..so its basically going to be a DC weekend :D

Did you watch the CC version(case closed, not carpet crawler)or the Japanese version. Cause Romeo IS NOT A KNIGHT!!! Shakespeare is too romantic to write about knights. lol

Did you watch the CC version(case closed, not carpet crawler)or the Japanese version. Cause Romeo IS NOT A KNIGHT!!! Shakespeare is too romantic to write about knights. lol

No! i dont actually like the CC version i watch DC in the japanese (english subed) version.

in the episode they had posters stuck around and flyers abt the play and it said the super love that surpasses romeo and juliet (or something like that dont actually rmr exactly) but it was romeo and juliet.

i dont really knw why shinichi is a knight and what does it have to do with romeo and juliet

No! i dont actually like the CC version i watch DC in the japanese (english subed) version.

in the episode they had posters stuck around and flyers abt the play and it said the super love that surpasses romeo and juliet (or something like that dont actually rmr exactly) but it was romeo and juliet.

i dont really knw why shinichi is a knight and what does it have to do with romeo and juliet

That makes more sense! Surpasses means like over or better. So, what they are saying is that that knight story rocks more than that Shakespeare tale.

That makes more sense! Surpasses means like over or better. So, what they are saying is that that knight story rocks more than that Shakespeare tale.

LOl yeah but still i wanted the name :S how sad its closer to imagination than it is to shakespeare plays