Detective Conan World
AnimeOtakuDrew

Manga File 936?

Okay, as of 15 minutes ago, I am 6 episodes short of being current on the anime, meaning I will probably catch up tonight. Since it seems there are some important cases in the manga yet to be adapted, I figured I would go ahead and read up to the most recent manga chapter (even though, when it comes to my reading of the manga in order, I am several hundred chapters behind). So I looked at the episode list and saw that the next unaired episode is adapted from manga file 936. My next stop was to look to look at all the manag reader sites I frequent. The main one is mangareader.net and I was astonished to learn that they have 935 and 937, but for some reason have skipped 936! Next I tried mangafox.com and discovered that, while they have a link for that chapter, it is really just a mind-screw as they don't let you read it there. Finally, I tried a Google search in desperation, and and tried every result that seemed even remotely promising, but all I could find was raw Japanese, Indo, and what looked like Spanish. So I am now turning to you, my fellow Conan fans. Will somebody PLEASE tell me where I can read manga file 936 in English? I am not asking you to break the forum rules and give me a direct link to the page it's on, just tell me the general website (using two COMPLETELY MADE UP links for examples, I am NOT asking for, "You can read it at fakemanga.com/conan936." I AM asking for, "You can read it at fakemanga.com." I can navigate the hosting site and find the specific page for myself, though you might give me a heads up if they have it listed in a weird way or it's under the wrong chapter number). My deepest thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out! Hope to get the info soon.

4 hours ago, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

Okay, as of 15 minutes ago, I am 6 episodes short of being current on the anime, meaning I will probably catch up tonight. Since it seems there are some important cases in the manga yet to be adapted, I figured I would go ahead and read up to the most recent manga chapter (even though, when it comes to my reading of the manga in order, I am several hundred chapters behind). So I looked at the episode list and saw that the next unaired episode is adapted from manga file 936. My next stop was to look to look at all the manag reader sites I frequent. The main one is mangareader.net and I was astonished to learn that they have 935 and 937, but for some reason have skipped 936! Next I tried mangafox.com and discovered that, while they have a link for that chapter, it is really just a mind-screw as they don't let you read it there. Finally, I tried a Google search in desperation, and and tried every result that seemed even remotely promising, but all I could find was raw Japanese, Indo, and what looked like Spanish. So I am now turning to you, my fellow Conan fans. Will somebody PLEASE tell me where I can read manga file 936 in English? I am not asking you to break the forum rules and give me a direct link to the page it's on, just tell me the general website (using two COMPLETELY MADE UP links for examples, I am NOT asking for, "You can read it at fakemanga.com/conan936." I AM asking for, "You can read it at fakemanga.com." I can navigate the hosting site and find the specific page for myself, though you might give me a heads up if they have it listed in a weird way or it's under the wrong chapter number). My deepest thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out! Hope to get the info soon.

Search for "batoto." You might want to join the site, too.

Thank you so much, guys. Thanks to all of you, I am now 100% caught up on both anime and manga (well, unadapted manga). I am out tonight helping a disabled friend, so I won't have the chance to do any writing, but when I will get to work as soon as I get home tomorrow and will have chapter one of my first Conan fanfic posted at some point tomorrow night.