Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Who's Who in the Keyhole

there isnt conan, gin, bourbon, korn, shiho...

Conan is already in the cover page of each and every DC comic. Why would he bother whether he needs to have a keyhole?

Gin is one of the high rankings...Gosho might want to save him for the last few volumes.

Borboun haven't been formally introduced yet. We still have no idea who he is.... and you're already expecting someone we don't know YET to have a keyhole?

And if shiho turns out at the keyhole, the black organisation might be able to track her once they see the book...jk

Conan is already in the cover page of each and every DC comic. Why would he bother whether he needs to have a keyhole?

Gin is one of the high rankings...Gosho might want to save him for the last few volumes.

Borboun haven't been formally introduced yet. We still have no idea who he is.... and you're already expecting someone we don't know YET to have a keyhole?

And if shiho turns out at the keyhole, the black organisation might be able to track her once they see the book...jk

I liked the last answer... and kaito?

Is there a keyhole that features Edogawa Conan?

I own 67 volumes of Detective Conan (and I'm pretty sure that's a pretty good amount) and there is no keyhole that features Conan. In fact, there are two keyholes that feature Shinichi, or one in the first volume, and then one where he is disguised as the Shiragami... So cool.... I love owning 67 volumes of the manga, especially because there's always a Conan Shinichi thing in the front.... But no Conan keyhole.

there isnt conan, gin, bourbon, korn, kaito kid, shiho...

Kaitou Kid does have a keyhole. I own the volume, I believe it's 17 if I'm not mistaken.

Kaitou Kid does have a keyhole. I own the volume, I believe it's 17 if I'm not mistaken.

yeah i know, but i meant kaito kuroba :P

yeah i know, but i meant kaito kuroba :P

Oh. But he isn't even technically part of DC so I doubt he'll get one unless his identity is revealed. o.o

I envy you guys. In our Finnish translated book there is no keyholes. The outfic resembles German ones but it's still so boring.

Here is a link to a page where you can see what kind of covers we have here in Finland. If you click those little numbers you'll see more.

DC covers in Finland

I will not have my thread hijacked... so as it has served its original purpose, and these have now moved to the wiki, I'll be locking it