Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho and Akai Shuuichi pairing

Ye would be awesome if it'd happen like you explained, then she could finally come to terms with her past.. I don't think it'll be Ai x Mitsuhiko, because like Conan told him she's not suitable for him just too much for him to handle. I think she just likes him as one of her true friends. In my mind Ai needs someone who's 'in her league' and Okiya/Akai is/are one of those (as I think even Conan has problems to reach this. What I mean is that hes more like a child) and Mitsuhiko x Ayumi would be a better couple..

I also like the fact that Akai is the only person who knows her as Shiho,and not as Ai haibara...I think it would be interesting for her to finally find someone from her past.

Not to mention that Akai is great for her^^

• Upvote 1

I also like the fact that Akai is the only person who knows her as Shiho,and not as Ai haibara...I think it would be interesting for her to finally find someone from her past.

Not to mention that Akai is great for her^^

that's what I think! totally agree with u :)

• Upvote 1

Its intresting but i'd like Akai to end up with Judie so i'd be sad for herif he was with Ai

And i feel he's more of a brother/guardian like someone else said..

Too bad he's still hung up on Akemi

I totally agree with ya!!!

Wouldn't it be better if shiho ended up with Hakuba Saguru? Shuu might be a bit old for her. ^_^

Saguru never met Ai,and he don't know her secret,contrary to Akai who know her for a long time and knows her secret identity,her past,her personnality...

and Akai isn't that old,he's only 27^^

because i'm a big fan of akai and shiho, i hope that they're going to be together at the end. that would be so cool and cute^^. but i still doubt this because of akemi's death. this would probably be difficult for shiho. and as for jodie...she can forget akai and be with camel^^.

@75aichan: akai is 27? really? i thought he's 29? 

anyway, i also see no problem if they are about 10 years "apart" :)

because i'm a big fan of akai and shiho, i hope that they're going to be together at the end. that would be so cool and cute^^. but i still doubt this because of akemi's death. this would probably be difficult for shiho. and as for jodie...she can forget akai and be with camel^^.

yea there is no problem about the age...I really hope it's gonna be AkaiShiho, he's just perfect for her!!..

Well I'm assuming that Okiya=Akai,so since Okiya is 27,I guess it's Akai's real age^^

Concerning Akemi's death,I think Shiho will be really angry at Akai,but after she'll see he's a good man,and that he really cared about them when he was in the BO.

That's why I think their relationship could be interesting:Shiho will try to forgive and to trust someone who hurt her,which would be a big step in her development...As for Akai he could finally move on and live without remorse(if Shiho forgive him)...

Not to mention that they know each other pretty well,and Akai is the only one who really knows Shiho's past and personnality...It will be interesting for Shiho to show him how much she changed.

• Upvote 1

you know what? at one point i think subaru and akai are two different people...yes, there are too many similarities between them, you barely can think of a coincidence...but when i read file 809, when subaru said to ai that he want to look good for the ladies, i somehow doubt the theory subaru=akai...i can't imagine that akai, the boyfriend of a dead woman who is still mourning for her, would say something like that to shiho, the sister of this dead woman...he would never say that to her. ai would be heartbroken, if she knows that subaru is really akai (or dai for her).

well, maybe that's far-fetched but if it's really true that they are not the same people, shiho can be with subaru.^^ 

you know what? at one point i think subaru and akai are two different people...yes, there are too many similarities between them, you barely can think of a coincidence...but when i read file 809, when subaru said to ai that he want to look good for the ladies, i somehow doubt the theory subaru=akai...i can't imagine that akai, the boyfriend of a dead woman who is still mourning for her, would say something like that to shiho, the sister of this dead woman...he would never say that to her. ai would be heartbroken, if she knows that subaru is really akai (or dai for her).

well, maybe that's far-fetched but if it's really true that they are not the same people, shiho can be with subaru.^^ 

LOL I think Subaru said that in order to look like a different person...of course Akai wouldn't say that kind of things,but if he's in deguise,he has to act differently,or else the BO would find him(and kill Akai and Rena)

Moreover even Ai didn't react at that comment,because she was sure he's Akai.

Chekhov explains the Akai=Okiya theory better than me,so you should read her posts.

If you have any doubt at least you can trust Ai's flashback about Akai,Ai has a good memory^^

So yeah,Ai will be heartbroken concerning Akai and his link with Akemi's death,which will really interesting IMO.

• Upvote 1

there are so many ways to hide his true identity and of all things he chose this way in order to not be recognized by shiho? he really could think of other things to say. and still, if akai was recognized by shiho, it wouldn't be bad or dangerous for kir or himself as long as the bo doesn't recognize him.

but as i said, there are too many similarities, this can't be a coincidence. i'm still thinking that  subaru is akai, but i think this was just weird...^^

besides, nothing is impossible. there is still the possibility that gosho was fooling us all the time. (but this is pretty unlikely^^)

there are so many ways to hide his true identity and of all things he chose this way in order to not be recognized by shiho? he really could think of other things to say. and still, if akai was recognized by shiho, it wouldn't be bad or dangerous for kir or himself as long as the bo doesn't recognize him.

but as i said, there are too many similarities, this can't be a coincidence. i'm still thinking that  subaru is akai, but i think this was just weird...^^

besides, nothing is impossible. there is still the possibility that gosho was fooling us all the time. (but this is pretty unlikely^^)

I don't see any other way to hide his true identity...look at Conan,he's acting like a child around Ran when she suspecter him,in order to hide his identity...It was the same for Okiya,since Ai knows Akai very well,it's better for him to say that kind of things...

I suppose that Akai don't want to take useless risks,so he prefer hiding his identity even around Shiho...also I guess he isn't ready yet to tell her the truth about Akemi's death,so he doesn't want her to know he's Dai.

All the clues are showing that Okiya=Akai,so I don't want to make any other theories for now...We'll have the answer in the next files^^

• Upvote 1

hmm, i think the situation between ran and conan is a different one. and you're right, akai probably really doesn't want to tell her the truth now...but of course there are other ways or things to say in order to hide his identity :)

but anyway, i'm looking forward to the confrontation between shiho and akai. i want to see her slapping him xD (and then falling in love with each other^^)

• Upvote 1

hmm, i think the situation between ran and conan is a different one. and you're right, akai probably really doesn't want to tell her the truth now...but of course there are other ways or things to say in order to hide his identity :)

but anyway, i'm looking forward to the confrontation between shiho and akai. i want to see her slapping him xD (and then falling in love with each other^^)

Oh yeah Shiho slapping Akai would be just great!!!

I doubt Gosho would do that,but still,Haibara slapped Genta once,so she could do the same with Akai^^