Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

Shiratori x Kobayasi / Sato / ???

I decided to make this thread after hearing DCW's podcast episode 1 for a few times. Discuss about which is the best to be Shiratori's mate. Is it kOBAYASI? wHY SO? DISCUSS THEM HERE

i def think kobayashi is the right choice. i mean, he loved her as a child, she made him want to be a police officer, and their personalities match well ^-^ they look cute together... i mean, sato and kobayashi have diff hair color and styles, so i think that kobayashi's less ruggad look with the glass is better for shiratori ^-^

It seems to me that Sato was never in love with Shiratori at any time. This is probably why, for instance, she never accepted Shiratori's offers to dine out at high-scale restaurants. Additionally, during Sato's forced marriage, she acknowledged how important Takagi was to her just moments before she was about to kiss Shiratori (which, as we all know, was interrupted at the last minute). The only time Sato actually loved someone else was during episodes 301-302 and 304, when she fell in love with Matsuda, but Matsuda died during the apartment bombing case. I think this is part of the reason why, after breaking up with Takagi in 302, Sato had to take up Takagi once again by the end of 304.

• Upvote 2

I agree with TML. Sato was very Happy when'Takagi ' came

not just happy, but ecstatic, she looked like she could die happy since he really did come

then her mommas gonna be all, "man up shiratori! you just gotta win her back! i ain't gettin the principal involved in this!"

hrm... well i think first they would make fun of him... then they would stop... then he would kill them all ^-^ the end... oh wait... that should be a happy ending... hrm.. he kill them all.... then he marries kobayashi ^-^

Does Kobayashi wants to marry a husband who'll cry daily and runs to his mom??? don't think so... So, Shiratori will remain as a bachelor till he dies. How sad :( weeps :( sobs:(