Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Conan's identity

If we base our conclusion from the manga, there is a high possibility that kid knows his identity but it is for sure that kids knows that conan is no mere kid.

maybe it's just me, but I have this theory that Ran has known Conan's identity ever since the Desperate Revival arc.

I just thought I should rephrase this. What I meant was that I have a theory that Ran never really stopped suspecting Conan of being Shinichi.

Also I just finished watching Metropotalitarian Police Love Story 4, and there was a scene that made me think that Dr. Ariade knows that Conan is behind the Sleeping Kogoro.

never mind, I found out that the Dr. Ariade in that episode was appearantly Vermouth in disguise (unless I'm mistaken).

Edited by gentleman thief

Gin Possible know Conan identity.Gin is CIA or shiho father.Possible one more People.The BO in the Group.Way Shinichi alive.Shuu possible.All CIA know this Secret.

How can you say THAT GIN IS A CIA WHEN HE TRIED TO BLAST OF THE BRAIN OF ANOTHER CIA MEMBER!? Being Shiho's father is also quite impossible as We know that Her father is quite old and is a close friend of Pisco. If Pisco knows him well, he should have known that he is Gin...

Shuuichi akai are right one thing.I Pisco friend Shiho father.But Possible he have two wife.One son like him.He come son.one possible.No impossible this show.Gosho is a Great series.I say possible.Thousand way this show move.

out of curiosity, when did Ai save him?yes i'm curiosity.Because one person in BO Save Kudo alive.I will bet on Shiho.Shiho possible lie on episode 129.I believe is shiho meet shinichi before.Shiho father and Shinichi father is a friend.Shiho in love Shinichi.Her Save Shinichi alive.Way Shinichi Still alive.

Episode 1.her Save him.

out of curiosity, when did Ai save him?yes i'm curiosity.Because one person in BO Save Kudo alive.I will bet on Shiho.Shiho possible lie on episode 129.I believe is shiho meet shinichi before.Shiho father and Shinichi father is a friend.Shiho in love Shinichi.Her Save Shinichi alive.Way Shinichi Still alive.

Episode 1.her Save him.

what 'da hell??

1.I did not say that you are curious

2. please use quote ... I have a hard time figuring out whether u ctrl c it or it was your own post

3. Where on Earth did you get the thought of their dad being friends?

4.How did you know that it was Shiho who saved him?

what 'da hell??

1.I did not say that you are curious

2. please use quote ... I have a hard time figuring out whether u ctrl c it or it was your own post

3. Where on Earth did you get the thought of their dad being friends?

4.How did you know that it was Shiho who saved him?

5.Can you please learn how to place words in proper order and usage? (I understand some problems, but I mean, try using some sort of translator or someone who understands what you mean and put it into a bit more of proper english please?)

how can we get back on topic? all we are supposed to do is name the 10 ppl and figure out whether Jodie knows conan is shinichi... which i got no clew about

Let's talk about the common things of those who know his identity...

... u sent it in too much...

ok common thing... they're are close to him like at least friendshipwise...

... oh yeah i forgot about her... but i wouldn't say they were completely enemies either, they were sorta friends when she was sharon vineyard.. although i guess it was more acquaintences, but if they were complete enemies, he'd be dead wouldn't he?