Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

Who would be the judges though?

I think this will attract writers and artist to come here.

I think once a month contest and feature for a week is more realistic~

Who would be the judges though?

I guess we can have a rotation of judges. People can volunteer to be one, and we could have a waiting list.

For example:

Skyron (Mohorovicic/xXLeration/Bein B./Polaris/RosaBlader), CarpetCrawler, Southpaw, Aeyra, Meitantei Holmes, and IdentityUnknown (Giga) are judges.

Two of them: CarpetCrawler and Aeyra judge one round.

The next round, two different ones: Southpaw and Meitantei Holmes judge.

The round after that, Skyron (Mohorovicic/xXLeration/Bein B./Polaris/RosaBlader) and IdentityUnknown (Giga) judge the round. (And Skyron (Mohorovicic/xXLeration/Bein B./Polaris/RosaBlader) overrides IdentityUnknown (Giga)'s decision and gives everybody 0/10. :P)

the idea is superb due to this competition some user will frequently log in and check the result and maybe this would lead to more people start drawing conan virtually or on pages but this is really a good idea and yes the mods can be the judges and also Admin can help us announce about this competition and also helpful in any other requirements

e.g i don't know how to draw in photoshop or etc...... but due to this competition maybe i start sketching conan or any other

same may happen to others so this idea can spread about the craze of detective conan and more and more people will come to know about DCW and the family will grow more

5 stars to this GREAT idea

They don't even have to be completely hand-drawn. Take my new signature for example, I took Conan from part of a picture but modified it enough that it's mainly me now. We should also include fan-banners!

What if each week people would vote on the best Conan drawing and best Conan story and whoever won would get there art or story posted on the main page of detective Conan world,and after a week we vote on another drawing and story, and so on.

That would be great, but who would manage it?

I guess we can have a rotation of judges. People can volunteer to be one, and we could have a waiting list.

For example:

Skyron (Mohorovicic/xXLeration/Bein B./Polaris/RosaBlader), CarpetCrawler, Southpaw, Aeyra, Meitantei Holmes, and IdentityUnknown (Giga) are judges.

Why'd you include me in there?

The round after that, Skyron (Mohorovicic/xXLeration/Bein B./Polaris/RosaBlader) and IdentityUnknown (Giga) judge the round.

Why am I with you???

(And Skyron (Mohorovicic/xXLeration/Bein B./Polaris/RosaBlader) overrides IdentityUnknown (Giga)'s decision and gives everybody 0/10. :P)

Ah...I get it now. <_<

They don't even have to be completely hand-drawn. Take my new signature for example, I took Conan from part of a picture but modified it enough that it's mainly me now. We should also include fan-banners!

Agreed. Maybe we should separate it for hand-drawn, photoshopped, and fan-banners....

I'll judge, and try not to get prejudiced. It shouldn't be too much of a problem... Unless people pretend Conan was in love with Ai from the very beginning... *grrr* But, I usually judge fics based on quality. Quality=description+not OOC+good plot. I'm not even sure if my fictions reach that... (but I have at least thirty constant followers... i think i'm okay...)

There is also the issue of art theft. Can we all agree that if people claim they drew something when they really didn't (they just edit it etc) that person's submission shouldn't be counted?

This will be a bit tricky when it comes to judging banners I think. Though generally people just assume you didn't draw it. There are some people who claim they drew it.

There is also the issue of art theft. Can we all agree that if people claim they drew something when they really didn't (they just edit it etc) that person's submission shouldn't be counted?

This will be a bit tricky when it comes to judging banners I think. Though generally people just assume you didn't draw it. There are some people who claim they drew it.

We'll just have to trust people then...

We'll just have to trust people then...

Honor system. And if anyone suspects it's a copy, they can go look for it.

Examples of what would not be allowed:

All of my sig pictures. They are from another source, or cropped from another source.

Examples of what are allowed:

Meitanti Holmes's and Aeyra's sig pictures. They are self-made.

Honor system. And if anyone suspects it's a copy, they can go look for it.

Examples of what would not be allowed:

All of my sig pictures. They are from another source, or cropped from another source.

Examples of what are allowed:

Meitanti Holmes's and Aeyra's sig pictures. They are self-made.

If someone cheats, it's instant disqualification for the next three contests. It's a little harsh to ban forever on a first breach. Second one, you're banned from the thing

If someone cheats, it's instant disqualification for the next three contests. It's a little harsh to ban forever on a first breach. Second one, you're banned from the thing

Agreed. Can anybody get a mod or Maurice to look over the idea? If they approve it, we're all set. If it's approved, who's judging?

Agreed. Can anybody get a mod or Maurice to look over the idea? If they approve it, we're all set. If it's approved, who's judging?

I agree.