Detective Conan World
Moonlit Flower

Detective Conan Sheet Music

Hello. Um, I'm not sure if there's a specific thread that's similar to this one, I tried looking but soo far, I found none. Hope this thread/question isn't a duplicate.

Anyways, I'm trying to find some Detective Conan sheet music for Piano/Keyboarding class for beginners. My instructor said that I could play any kind of music on my piano as long as it's possible for a beginner to play. So um, is there any? I'm mostly looking for the Main theme (But that seems really hard. D:), Mune no Doki Doki (I saw someone play it on youtube, but I couldn't find any sheet music for it.) and Secret of my heart.

If there are possible sheets for beginners out there that I'm not aware of, then please let me know. :)

And if there's not, then any other songs that I might be capable of playing? Thanks! :)

With some thorough searching you should be able to find most Detective Conan sheet music.

--

Try interchanging the names of the songs, for instance. 

ex.

instead of typing "Mune no Doki Doki sheet music", try typing "Detective Conan OP 1 sheet music"

-or-

instead of typing "Detective Conan Main Theme sheet music", try typing "Meitantei Conan Main Theme sheet music"

-or-

instead of using English, try using the actual Japanese name (Kanji) of the music

etc.

--

Since you're looking for beginner sheet music, finding a suitable one might be a little tedious since the search results often display a wide range of difficulty levels. It's up to you what you feel most comfortable with.

But to start you off, try going to this website: http://ichigos.com/sheets/d

Look under "Detective Conan" and you should be able to find a few songs you might want to play. 

*Keep in mind that the sheet music are made by fans. Some of the sheet music that I've encountered there are in the wrong key, so you might want to watch out for those

*Not all of the songs are made for the piano. If you or your teacher is able to, try transposing them. But most of the time, it's written with at least one treble clef key so you will still be able to play with your right hand at the very least

I come here often since they're very flexible with the level difficulty as well as the anime they list the sheet music under. So if you ever decide you want to play a theme from another anime, it's probably best to consult here first.

Happy searching! :)