Detective Conan World
MeiTanteixX

MeiTanteixX's Gallery

Thank You!! was really fun colouring them!!! :D

Yes, practically everyone already does! :P

Thanks NinjaGuy24! can't wait to see gin sculptured! ;)

No problem so far it looks like I will be doing Gin Kid and Subaru Okiya next ^_^ 

and I can't wait to see what you do next as well ;)

• Upvote 1

Great new drawings!! I like how you gave Elena the "Hell angel" feeling (even though it's pretty sad compared to how cute the other four look :P) And can't wait to find out whether the mysterious girl is what you have protrayed :P As for the Akai/Jodie/Akemi one, I loved it as well, and definately got +1 from me. Keep up the great work! ^^

• Upvote 1

Great new drawings!! I like how you gave Elena the "Hell angel" feeling (even though it's pretty sad compared to how cute the other four look :P) And can't wait to find out whether the mysterious girl is what you have protrayed :P As for the Akai/Jodie/Akemi one, I loved it as well, and definately got +1 from me. Keep up the great work! ^^

Really Love your feedback!!! thanks, I'll do my best!! :D and I'm also excitied to see it become canon because it's already obvious by now and just silly to keep it hidden(like when it's was already obvious that okiya was akai after mystery train)!

Really Love your feedback!!! thanks, I'll do my best!! :D and I'm also excitied to see it become canon because it's already obvious by now and just silly to keep it hidden(like when it's was already obvious that okiya was akai after mystery train)!

Gosho basically confirmed Okiya's identity after the Mystery Train Case...I'm not really reading the manga atm so I'm surprised to find out that the girl's identity has already become that obvious... :P

Anyway nice new drawing! I loved seeing Haibara since it feels like a long time ago you drew her! And yes there is just something about all mysterious characters... :wub: (wouldn't call Ran one though haha...) Either way good job! Here's another +1 !

• Upvote 1

Gosho basically confirmed Okiya's identity after the Mystery Train Case...I'm not really reading the manga atm so I'm surprised to find out that the girl's identity has already become that obvious... :P

Anyway nice new drawing! I loved seeing Haibara since it feels like a long time ago you drew her! And yes there is just something about all mysterious characters... :wub: (wouldn't call Ran one though haha...) Either way good job! Here's another +1 !

Thank you once again for the support!!! :D well, you can say it's heavily hinted about her stand in the family, the mystery train comparison was maybe over-exaggerated(well, not for me)...sorry if it spoiled too much!  :unsure: iaf, taaack!!!!!!

I've finally finished my ''to draw'' list and now I can move on to the FIRST SUGGESTION ROUND! the first one will consist of FIVE Suggested drawings! so everyone you can start making suggestions .....NOW!!!!!!!!!! :)

EDIT: following suggestions has to be from the Detective conan/MK World!

And I'll probably do a poll with all of your suggestions and the top 5 will be made!

Yes, I have done the BO, but not Goro(which is Eri's cat right?).....

...so Is Goro Your Suggestion? :)

Yes, it's the cat. Maybe it's my suggestion, but I just can't help but smile whenever I see Goro, so yeah......

HERE'S THE SUGGESTION LIST

• GORO - (By Kitty Paw)
  • THE YOKOMIZO BROTHERS - (By Chekhov MacGuffin)
  • Conan in Sesame Street - (By Reverend Balthazar)
  • Chiba and Naeko - (By Akazora)
  • Conan in Space - (By Kjeldahl)
  • Kaito and Toichi - (By Kitty Paw)

today will be the last to make suggstions for my new drawings since It has been taking quite some time for new suggestions. You guys got till tomorrow before I setup a poll on top 5 suggestions to be made! :)

but those are all team up

how about kogoro and the pirates of the caribbean

star wars heiji

and stuff like that 

because I prefer more DC realistic art style rather than just random fanmade Anime/Movie/cartoon match ups! :P