Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Detective Conan News (community)

Detective Conan News!

I posted you this to introduce you to a page I just created in FaceBook, and it's called... Detective Conan News B) ! I always wanted a page like this :lol: , and I begun to find it, but with no avail... especially, I was trying to find DCTP facebook page, but I just can't seem to find it! :( So instead of waiting for someone to make it, I created one myself :-D !

Basically, Detective Conan News is where you can catch up to the latest news of Detective Conan:

1. We will let you know updates of Detective Conan series: Episodes, movies, OVAs, manga files, new openings and endings, etc. and MORE!

2. Dispite the page called 'Detective Conan News', it will not just be for news... you can discuss in 'discussion' tab, post notes in 'Notes' tab... send us questions and let other fellow fans answer it! Post photos and images of Detective Conan! Post your thought of Detective Conan, Links, and MORE!

3. Don't hesistate to let us know what you think!

4. Feel free to ask us questions!

Support us by:

1. Suggest this page to your friends! The more the merrier!

2. Comment, like, and send us feedbacks!

3. Tell us what you think!

Ready? Set... here's the LINK!

Source: :arrow: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Detective-Conan-News/137751676259900

Link to Detective Conan News blog: :arrow: http://detective-conan-news.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 1

haha, even if there aren't a lot, as long as new stuffs is posted (like each new chapters scanlation) i think it will gather people on its own... hehe,scanlations ^-^ i can't wait for the next one!

haha, even if there aren't a lot, as long as new stuffs is posted (like each new chapters scanlation) i think it will gather people on its own... hehe,scanlations ^-^ i can't wait for the next one!

Yes, yes! Although, there's new posts every since and then, but what's the point of all the efforts only few people get the updates? THE MORE THE MERRIER! So SUGGEST it to your friends :D !

Never mind that, I was saying it to detective Kaoko

Oh, I wasn't sure if you were talking to me, gomen! Ah, about that? You don't have to worry about it~ I'm sure you wouldn't do it again ;) Besides, it wasn't such a big deal~ Hahahah!

Four of my friends joined, and I didn't even know they were DC fans! :D

Thank you HalfAngle! Wow, 4 of your friends like this!? That's amazing!! Thank you for liking it too and supporting us! The more the merrier :D ! Haha!

[insider!] New Affiliate

We are very pleased to announce that dcfc | Detective Conan Fan Club.com is officially our affiliate! We would be collaborating with them so we could bring you the latest, up-to-date and most interesting news in the Detective Conan fandom!

Check out their website for more awesome information about the series, including the manga, anime, OVAs, movies and related franchise.

dcfc-header.png