Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Retro

Did the person who subs DC die or something?

Okay I know people need time but its been since the end of 2013 and we arent getting dc episodes. No one is talking about this. While Im going crazy.

I know its just an anime but I dont want all my time wasted on this just because no one is subbing it. Is there a copyright problem? Or is it that no one wants to sub it? Whatever the case we arent getting episodes per week. I know there are raw versions but I dont understand them. Also the last episode was 1 month ago...

sayath whaaaaaaat

My friend, DC is being subed even today. Granted its not as fast as it used to be but go check the moon-lighters fan sub site

people have other things to do with their lives, thats why it is called free sub  :lol:

sayath whaaaaaaat

My friend, DC is being subed even today. Granted its not as fast as it used to be but go check the moon-lighters fan sub site

people have other things to do with their lives, thats why it is called free sub  :lol:

Yes but on www.kissanime.com and on pinoyanime.tv the episodes are missing... Where can I watch them???

Yes but on www.kissanime.com and on pinoyanime.tv the episodes are missing... Where can I watch them???

aha

yeah those are not subed, some time in the near future they will be 

they feel that they are not that important or have no translatore in at the moment