Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Irene Holmes

Hi! (^v^)

Hello everyone! I've been reading some forums here and I decided to make an account so I can also ask other people about their opinions (and pairings XD :D )and....yeah...I don't know what else to say XD anyway, HI again!

Peace and Good day!  :lol: 

Yours Truly,

Irene Holmes

Woohooo..!

*drumrolls*

Welcome to DCW..! :D

The place is like a family..! Make yourself at home, feel free to message anyone and please do stay Active..! :P

^_^ see you around..

Tips for Survival:

1. Be crazy. Everyone here is crazy, therefore to survive, you must become crazy.

2. Listen to everyone.

3. Don't laugh at people's emotions.

4. Go to the Math Thread  Make some friends.

5. Don't spam

6. Stay active (this is super duper important because most of the people I greet here never come back.)

Quick Tips

1. Don't double post. If you want to add something to a previous post, click the "Edit" button and type in what you want to add.

2. The ever important "Spoiler Box". If you want to hide something in a post (or your statement has spoilers), do this: Type "[ spoiler ]" without the quotation marks and spaces, then type the script you want to put in the spoiler box. Lastly, type "[ / spoiler ]" without the spaces and quotation marks, and you're done!

If you did it correctly, it should end up like this:

3. Reputation. If you think a post is very admirable, you can add a reputation point to the member's existing ones. To add a rep point, click the green box with the up arrow. You can only rep 5 times a day, and you can't rep yourself.

So, that's all.

-M

• Upvote 2