Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Ending 47 -- "RAIN MAN" by AKIHIDE

The new closing theme will be performed by AKIHIDE, the guitarist of the the band BREAKERZ (don't worry, he also sings).  The song is titled "RAIN MAN" and is part of the new album "RAIN STORY", which is his third album part of the band's "Solo Project".  The album will be released on May 14th, though it is unknown when the new ending will air.

rainstory_s.jpg     rainstory_t.jpg

akihide_photo_02.jpg

(Source: http://akihide.com/)

• Upvote 2

Apologies for the double post, but it seems Detective Conan themes never get much love...

The new closing credits were aired today, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tcf_q7P118

I'm actually a little bit confused.  According to the wiki, the episode that aired today was episode 737 titled "The Suspicious Walking Path", but the ending uses scenes from episode 738 "Kogoro in the Bar (part 1)" which isn't supposed to air until May 10th.  Is the wiki wrong or am I missing something?

Anyway, in regards to the actual ending, I thought it was pretty good.  It's ShinRan of course, and there are some As the Dew vibes (in regards to the animation, not the song), and AKIHIDE does a pretty good job with the vocals.

Do anyone know when the full version of this song will be out? It said on Wiki that it was already released on May 14. :( 

I tried searching on youtube but there were any full length versions of this song. Thanks. :)