Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
HermioneXHaibara

Special episodes ?!

Hi!!

I was just wondering If you can add the special episodes to the watch section??

I mean by the special episodes the ones with the one two hour(s) & Not as the regular crimes!

For example:

The Entrance to the Maze: The Anger of Colossus (1 Hour Special)

Kaito Kid's Miracle Midair Walk (1 Hour Special)

Miracle at Koshien Ball Park! The Defiants Face the Dark Demon (2 Hour Special)

P.S: I know I asked you before in Twitter I just wanna make sure you didn't missunderstand me! :P

The special episodes are already there in the Watch section--just look through the episodes and find the season where the specific special episode is included (ie. Miracle at Koshien Ball Park! The Defiants Face the Dark Demon is in Season 13). :D

"Kaitou KID's Miracle Mid-Air Walk" is already there too... all you need to know is what number the specials fell in the series, and you should be able to find them

{{ Southpaw - la vanille }}

Yes both of you are 100% right!!

I Actully got the names of the episodes from the episodes section itself,My idea is to add those episodes (also) to another section just like the movies,Ovas and TV specials,I know alot of DC fans who are looking for a site that has a section for the special episodes,So I though of DCW cause (to be honest) this site is the best from all other DC sites and forums! =)

Basically, we're talking about two kinds of episodes here:

- The TV Specials

- The 1-hour Specials

The only TV special to date is the Conan vs Lupin III one. And the 1-hour specials ones are still normal episodes (and part of the TV seasons) but they last 1 hour instead of the usual half an hour (including commercial breaks).

Making a separate section just for the 1-hour specials would be a good idea but could also be confusing since as stated above, they're still normal episodes and viewers may not understand the reason behind the segregation, etc.

Maybe it could be done in the future, but it won't be a priority at this stage. It would be best to focus on brand new sections like "Music" where all opening and ending music/videos are showed or on a gallery, etc...

Oh but we could definitely show those 1-hour specials more prominently in the wiki (with the list of all episodes). This way, you could see right away which ones are 1-hour specials? :)

Maybe it could be done in the future, but it won't be a priority at this stage. It would be best to focus on brand new sections like "Music" where all opening and ending music/videos are showed or on a gallery, etc...

Oh but we could definitely show those 1-hour specials more prominently in the wiki (with the list of all episodes). This way, you could see right away which ones are 1-hour specials?

I understand what you're saying,I really appreciate all your efforst in DCW and I'm looking forward to the music&gallery section... :)

Thanks for replying.. :D