Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Black Org's Phone #?

-.- what if the japan president WAS part of the organization huh? you gotta get people you trust on your side! if you don't trust every individual officer then you obviously will not know whether they would turn on you or not, you need to know the person well before you talk to anybody about this sort of thing!

Conan doesn't "attack" because Haibara warned him. He was going to have Takagi track down who's number it was, but Haibara told him that if he did so, the Organization would find out and kill Takagi... and then track back to find out it was him who asked Takagi to search for the number.

Although it was never stated as to why he didn't contact the boss, it's common sense not to call up the boss of an evil Organization or e-mail him on your cell phone... he or she will track you down by sending out members, so it's not worth the risk until you have enough information on them that you know how they roll, and what their weaknesses are, even try to figure out who the boss of the Organization is, so that way it will be easier to take them down.

Which episode was this? O_O I think I totally missed it...

i dunno, this was a link about the phone number but we basically got it... maybe we should try to guess why this phone number was chosen and not some other sinister sounding one