Detective Conan World

Hola, Sally! Welcome to DCW! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here. ^__^

Hi Vennowsah (nice name. I think I've heard about it before :huh::D ). Well let me be honest, it's like I've entered a hotel and then received a warm welcome from everybody B):rolleyes:  which is amazing of course. You guys are spoiling me too much that I'm beginning to tear (ㄒoㄒ) I'm sooo happy ✿♥‿♥✿. Thank you :blush:

Whaa~ I'm late for this one ;___; anyway, welcome to DCW!! :D btw, don't double-post! If you wanna reply to multiple posts, just click the 'Multiquote' button beside each post you want to reply to, and they will appear on the reply box =P

Whaa~ I'm late for this one ;___; anyway, welcome to DCW!! :D btw, don't double-post! If you wanna reply to multiple posts, just click the 'Multiquote' button beside each post you want to reply to, and they will appear on the reply box =P

hehehe it's okay :D . Thank youuuu :lol: . And yes you're right. I will be careful next time :) . Thank you again my friend for warning me :lol:

Oh hello there! It's been a while since I've checked out one of those intro topics, but yours is pretty much interesting!

And hey, Welcome to DCW! By now you should know that there are many types of people around here! The anonymouses, the onliners, and the best of all, the stalkers! But beware from the stalkers, most of them bite. Most but me, I'm a VERY peaceful stalker (and person. *inserts a witch laugh* ) (; anyways, nice to meet you, *is thinking of a nickname to call you with* .

Waaah, hahaha! What's this? Are you an alien or something? I swear, every single post of yours makes me a happy guy. Hahaha. We need more of your kind!

Anyway, welcome to DCW, Sally! Hope you have a great time here, because I sure do! Haha.

Noooo pleeeeease don't mistake me with an alien ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ. They look unpleasant. They have large heads, tiny mouths, and stinky blue-colored skins.

BUT hey (°o°) did I really make you happy, because I don't feel that. :mellow:

But you know what, I might be really interesting to others :D but because I live with myself all of the time, I kinda got bored :P hehehe (⌒▽⌒)

Why of course I'm having a great time :lol: . It's feels like you're taking a nap deep in the sea :D

Oh I'm soooo happy that I drew a smile on your face. Thank you very much my friend (。♥‿♥。). Hope I can talk to you soon (*´▽`*)

Oh hello there! It's been a while since I've checked out one of those intro topics, but yours is pretty much interesting!

And hey, Welcome to DCW! By now you should know that there are many types of people around here! The anonymouses, the onliners, and the best of all, the stalkers! But beware from the stalkers, most of them bite. Most but me, I'm a VERY peaceful stalker (and person. *inserts a witch laugh* ) (; anyways, nice to meet you, *is thinking of a nickname to call you with* .

Hellllo, I'm so happy that you liked my topic though it was only for simple purpose :rolleyes: But I think the topic is interesting because of the pleasant, gentle, and warm people here in the forum. I love you all  :wub:  :lol: 

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah I've had a hard exp with stalkers hehehe ( ´∀`) But of course you seem very nice & kind Thank you (^v^)

Oh hehehe yeah you can call me whatever you like as long as it pleases you & everyone here (◕‿◕✿)

Thank you sooo much  \(^ ^)/

HI Sally

glad to know abou you. ny the way, it's  also first time to be here for me :)

hope both of us can get along well

feel free if you want to message to me

have fuunnn :D

HI Sally

glad to know abou you. ny the way, it's  also first time to be here for me :)

hope both of us can get along well

feel free if you want to message to me

have fuunnn :D

Hello Kanra nice to meet you (●´∀`●)

Yes please take your time to browse the site, it's amazing.

Trust me you will get along quickly with the people here; they are very nice (●⌒∇⌒●)

I hope you will also have fun ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Thanks !! :lol:

Hello Kanra nice to meet you (●´∀`●)

Yes please take your time to browse the site, it's amazing.

Trust me you will get along quickly with the people here; they are very nice (●⌒∇⌒●)

I hope you will also have fun ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Thanks !! :lol:

sure, thanks a lot

i think i'm late to say welcome here for you because you first before me :D

i think i have found many friends here, despite there's just 2 friends on my profile

sure, thanks a lot

i think i'm late to say welcome here for you because you first before me :D

i think i have found many friends here, despite there's just 2 friends on my profile

You gotta make an introduction then! So they would know that you're a new member \o/

Yay another DC fan Welcome Sally

you can call me Maria ^-^ its great to meet you

Hello Maria. :lol:  Your name is so popular that I have a song called Maria by Modern Talking :wub: (I envy you :P )

Pleasure to meet you my friend. :)  Thank you for the warm welcome. :lol: