Detective Conan World

Heeeeeey everybody!!!

OMG!looking up new anime of spring 2013 n i find a case closed movie(#17) coming so if anyone can find a release date for the sub that would be awesome.

• i also was wonderin if anyone knew a fast way to keep up with the serious i meant seriously 600 or 800 eps n i watch 4 like 2 year with break n got 200 n about a half of a special episode do to lag reasons.
  • one more thing i always wanted a second opinion on this witch is better the english "Only one truth prevails" or the jp sub "There is only one truth" though i like to stick to tradition i like the english dub one better 

Hi! I'm MeitanteiSnow, and I'm not sure what the release date is, but you can check it in the DCW wiki. Actually I don't think there is a fast way to keep up with the episodes. The truth is that I started watching it in November 2011 and it took me until January 2012 to finish up to 643? something with the case of the ramen. I actually did it by watching it every single time I had. It was a wonder how I manage to get my grades up too. XD

My opinion is that the Japanese version is waaaaaaaay better. You actually get to hear the original voice actors do their stuff. Plus, they stopped dubbing it in the 100's? But this is my opinion, so I'm not forcing you to watch the Japanese version. ^~^

OMG, I forgot..... WELCOME TO DCW!!!!!

Heeeeeey everybody!!!

OMG!looking up new anime of spring 2013 n i find a case closed movie(#17) coming so if anyone can find a release date for the sub that would be awesome.

• i also was wonderin if anyone knew a fast way to keep up with the serious i meant seriously 600 or 800 eps n i watch 4 like 2 year with break n got 200 n about a half of a special episode do to lag reasons.
  • one more thing i always wanted a second opinion on this witch is better the english "Only one truth prevails" or the jp sub "There is only one truth" though i like to stick to tradition i like the english dub one better 

Firstly, hello and welcome to the DCW Forums.

I don't think that anyone posts a release date for the subtitles of an anime episode/movie. Although, you can find a release date for the movie itself.

There's a way to keep up with the episodes without having to watch them all. You can skip the "TV Original" episodes, since they have no connection to the plot, and the cases can't compare to the original ones. You can find which episodes are "TV Original" here: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime

And lastly, I personally prefer the Japanese version of any anime, since it is the original one, and usually the better one. Yes, there are some exceptions, but as for the Detective Conan, I'd suggest you to watch the Japanese version.