Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
theownerer

Story 3 ! Black Organization! Vin (short for Vinsanto) and Kir (short for Kirsch)

To really understand what's happening in this story, read Story 1 and 2 at:  www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4490-a-letter-to-him-part-2-black-organization-revival/

To be really short, in my last story, Shinichi and Ran got married, they put down the BO, had a kid named Avalon, Shinichi dies cause' of a drug, AAIP, Ran and Haibara start to work together to destroy BO again.

Note, I don't know what AAIP stands for, I just made it up, I'll try to make it stand for something, so far the P stands for Poison.

Any suggestions for what AAIP could mean?

"Did you take care of him?"      "Yeah I did, he didn't even suspect me, I just fell in front of him and he offered to help. Such a foolish boy!" I said laughingly. "Kir, hand me an apple" I said "No Vin! Get it yourself!" Kir said.

"Kir, it's time to go"

"Ran! No! I won't allow you to go, it's for Shinichi's sake, you can't go and fight them all by yourself, it's too bad I cant help you, especially because of this baby, and I dont want Mitsuhiko involved in this, if we fight them, they come after our families, do you want Avalon to be hurt? She's only 8 years old!"

"Sorry, I was just so angry that I lost my mind, just when Shinichi and I could finally settle down, they had to murder him, I am going to go murder them." I said "Wait! Ran, don't go! Think about Avalon!" Haibara said

As I left to go to their base, when I arrived, I saw that the building Shinichi and I had crushed had been rebuilt. I stormed in, every member could hear me, but I didn't care.

"Kir, there's someone down there, go take care of that someone."

"Oh! it's you, the one that destroyed our base! I shall kill you!" Kir said. Bang "All right! In the head too! Yay! Bye bye."

"Shinichi...I will get to be with you now, I am sorry Avalon, I wasn't able to stay your mom..."