Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

don't think so.

oi oi, let me have fun with my thoughts... sheeeeeeesh haha, well its a huge doubt that she has, but i felt like saying so...

oi oi, let me have fun with my thoughts... sheeeeeeesh haha, well its a huge doubt that she has, but i felt like saying so...

I know this is deviating even more from the thread topic, but you could make up a story about it...

Guys, should we start to list down negative points of ai x mitsuhiko?

DEFINITILEY!

1. Too much of an age difference

2. Too much of a mental age difference

3. They don't look good together

4. Ai isn't the type to fall for his character, if anything she only finds him useful in some situations (EDIT: and uses him sort of like a tool, and she has no actual feelings of love towards him and it doesn't look like she will ever develop any)

5. Their personalities clash

that's 5 for now not up to thinkin... hehe well yeah add mooore

If you put down the negatives then you also have to list the positives. As #4 of the above post says she finds him useful in some situations.....that is also a positive. It means he's not useless.

Positives:

1. Although the pairing is one-sided at the moment, Ai does have a certain amount of respect for Mitsuhiko.

2. Mitsuhiko has dreams of one day becoming a scientist, while Ai is sort of already a scientist.

3. They both have older sisters with similar sounding names (Asami and Akemi).

That's all I have for the moment, but I'll try to think of more.

i really cant say that ai or conan can be with any of the other kids, they just dont match, their intellectual differences and actual age differences are too great. i mean, i wont say that conan and ai will end together... i wish they would... but i dont think that ai will end up with mitsuhiko or genta, or anyone that young compared to her true age...

SHIHOxSHINICHI all the way!!!

I totally agree

DEFINITILEY!

1. Too much of an age difference

2. Too much of a mental age difference

3. They don't look good together

4. Ai isn't the type to fall for his character, if anything she only finds him useful in some situations (EDIT: and uses him sort of like a tool, and she has no actual feelings of love towards him and it doesn't look like she will ever develop any)

5. Their personalities clash

that's 5 for now not up to thinkin... hehe well yeah add mooore

6. Ai is a british and Shinichi's English is WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY better than Mitsuhiko's(or even Ran's)

Positives:

1. Although the pairing is one-sided at the moment, Ai does have a certain amount of respect for Mitsuhiko.

2. Mitsuhiko has dreams of one day becoming a scientist, while Ai is sort of already a scientist.

3. They both have older sisters with similar sounding names (Asami and Akemi).

That's all I have for the moment, but I'll try to think of more.

4. More focus seems to have been put on Mitsuhiko's crush on Ai than his crush on Ayumi.

6. Ai is a british and Shinichi's English is WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY better than Mitsuhiko's(or even Ran's)

What does language have to do with love? They both speak Japanese so it should be okay.

What does language have to do with love? They both speak Japanese so it should be okay.

I was just listing the common things they have but I guess that you're right

oi oi... @akai shuuichi... positives and negatives about AI X MITSUHIKO ... i believe shiho and shinichi perfect for each other, but this is not that thread.. (but its true) anyways, even if they stress it more for mitsuhiko and ai than mitsuhiko and ayumi, i dont think that they should be put togheter. I think it is just to add a bit more to the story than to actually suggest those two are going to be together.

What if Ai decides to stay as child and relive her childhood if/when a cure is found for the APTX 4869?

I understand why she would do that... but... i really dont think she would choose anyone her age (in shrunken form) i think she likes Shinichi... so i dont think she would choose any other guy... she doesnt seem like that type... so thats another reason i dont really see her with mitsuhiko

I understand why she would do that... but... i really dont think she would choose anyone her age (in shrunken form) i think she likes Shinichi... so i dont think she would choose any other guy... she doesnt seem like that type... so thats another reason i dont really see her with mitsuhiko

Me too!

agreed... If she ends up with mitsuhiko, Aoyama will be guilty of forced marriage and I don't think that he wants that to happen.