Detective Conan World
theownerer

The Unsolvable Mystery

This story focuses on Ran and Conan/Shinichi, and her suspicions.

To read the second chapter: Second Chapter

Another Story i wrote:http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4347-the-life-of-shinichi/

The next day as Ran was about to leave her room, she thought again, then another thought; stalk Conan. Then Ran saw something aberrational; Conan was already up and apparently reading a Sherlock Holmes book by Shinichi's favorite author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle! Then she remembered something. Shinichi... when I visited him he always said that he was busy reading a book by Conan Doyle, Conan...is like Shinichi.... I couldn't believe a primary school student was reading such a huge book, but then again Shinichi did too. "Time to go to school BRAT!" said the all-wise Mouri.

Conan is so bored, but the only time he enjoys doing things are when he gets a very difficult and intriguing case or when he's reading Sherlock Holmes books. But today was different, after he got home, he went straight to his room and the awaiting Ran; still half hiding and half in plain sight was waiting for him to get out his book, she knew all the habits of Shinichi, she started suspecting that he was Shinichi ever since the morning.

Then, she saw it! The habits that Shinichi often did, he first flipped to the back of the book and read the last page, then flipped to the beginning and started reading, then he started picking his nose! "This has to be Shinichi!" exclaimed the still in-hiding Ran. Conan fell and started swearing like Shinichi would.Then she thought back to all those times that she let Conan in the bath with her, her face started turning red and when Conan looked up, he saw a very bright reded Ran and her face about to kick someone.

Note: this is only what i have SO FAR :mellow:

• Upvote 1