Detective Conan World
TML

Dr. Agasa & the Black Organization

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dr. Agasa is affiliated with the Black Organization?

• Yes
    • No

I voted for 'NO'! It's just... IMPOSSIBLE!!! Pro. Agasa had helped Conan in various occasions against the BO, why would he be the boss???

Maybe he holds a grudge on Shinichi and helps him just to ensure He will not be on Shinichi's suspicion list

Maybe he holds a grudge on Shinichi and helps him just to ensure He will not be on Shinichi's suspicion list

Nah~ I'm completely against itpost-3125-12813468824218.gif~ Why would he bother to do that, it's easier if Agasa just kill himpost-3125-12813469504719.gif... and besides, Haibara never sense any 'aura' from himpost-3125-12813470806195.gif... it just so IMPOSSIBLE! I tell you, it's IMPOSSIBLE! Agasa is such an unbelievably nice person!

Anyway, who brought this ridiculous rumor in the first placepost-3125-12813468499966.gif?

Nah~ I'm completely against itpost-3125-12813468824218.gif~ Why would he bother to do that, it's easier if Agasa just kill himpost-3125-12813469504719.gif... and besides, Haibara never sense any 'aura' from himpost-3125-12813470806195.gif... it just so IMPOSSIBLE! I tell you, it's IMPOSSIBLE! Agasa is such an unbelievably nice person!

Anyway, who brought this ridiculous rumor in the first placepost-3125-12813468499966.gif?

JAPANESE........

But it makes sense if the MK organization is the BO. That's why he wants to hunt Kid down so badly!

I believe the Magic Kaito Organization is actually different from the Black Organization. In a Gosho Aoyama interview I stumbled upon a while back (not sure where it is now though), Gosho said the two Organizations are not related in that way at all. In fact, Gosho was inspired by his first Organization in Magic Kaito, and made another in Detective Conan. He uses characters from MK to inspire DC commonly:

Kaito-Shinichi (the main protagonist that is stopping a bad organization while using a new identity for revenge)

Aoko-Ran (the unsuspecting childhood friend that likes him, the protagonist likes her)

Akako-Haibara (except Akako's more crazy... a lot more crazy)(the other girl that's close to the main protagonist, hinted to have feelings (akako revealed she liked him in her thoughts, Haibara says things sometimes)

Saguru Hakuba- Heiji (the detective that's not from Tokyo, a rival at first who ends up helping the main protagonist) (That's why it's kind of funny that they got annoyed with each other at the Detective Koshien, though they play the same roles in the two stories)

Toichi- Yusaku- (the intelligent father that inspires his son and comes to mind at times when he's in trouble through the form of memories)

Chikage- Yukiko (The upbeat mother that has a child-like behavior to her) Chikage also inspires Eri in some ways, but also Eri is given a little more of a serious behavior around her husband

Ginzo- Kogoro (The detective that has a special bond with the main protagonist. He tends to get annoying at some times, but he's lovable at other times. He also has gotten drunk while on the job (except Kogoro does this most of the time) They also violently hurt someone that works with them on cases)

Keiko- Sonoko (The best friend of the main female protagonist, she supports her friend and the main male protagonist getting together as boyfriend and girlfriend (although Sonoko takes this to a whole new level with her plans))

Jii- Dr. Agasa (The lovable guy that knows the main protagonist's secret, and assists him when he needs it)

head police chief Hakuba- head police chief Heizo Hattori (the father of the detective that's not from Tokyo, supports what his son is doing but is concerned for his safety)

MK Organization- Black Organization (the evil organization that does something to the main protagonist that makes him try to get revenge on them; very intelligent organizations that wear black)

I believe the Magic Kaito Organization is actually different from the Black Organization. In a Gosho Aoyama interview I stumbled upon a while back (not sure where it is now though), Gosho said the two Organizations are not related in that way at all. In fact, Gosho was inspired by his first Organization in Magic Kaito, and made another in Detective Conan. He uses characters from MK to inspire DC commonly:

Kaito-Shinichi (the main protagonist that is stopping a bad organization while using a new identity for revenge)

Aoko-Ran (the unsuspecting childhood friend that likes him, the protagonist likes her)

Akako-Haibara (except Akako's more crazy... a lot more crazy)(the other girl that's close to the main protagonist, hinted to have feelings (akako revealed she liked him in her thoughts, Haibara says things sometimes)

Saguru Hakuba- Heiji (the detective that's not from Tokyo, a rival at first who ends up helping the main protagonist) (That's why it's kind of funny that they got annoyed with each other at the Detective Koshien, though they play the same roles in the two stories)

Toichi- Yusaku- (the intelligent father that inspires his son and comes to mind at times when he's in trouble through the form of memories)

Chikage- Yukiko (The upbeat mother that has a child-like behavior to her) Chikage also inspires Eri in some ways, but also Eri is given a little more of a serious behavior around her husband

Ginzo- Kogoro (The detective that has a special bond with the main protagonist. He tends to get annoying at some times, but he's lovable at other times. He also has gotten drunk while on the job (except Kogoro does this most of the time) They also violently hurt someone that works with them on cases)

Keiko- Sonoko (The best friend of the main female protagonist, she supports her friend and the main male protagonist getting together as boyfriend and girlfriend (although Sonoko takes this to a whole new level with her plans))

Jii- Dr. Agasa (The lovable guy that knows the main protagonist's secret, and assists him when he needs it)

head police chief Hakuba- head police chief Heizo Hattori (the father of the detective that's not from Tokyo, supports what his son is doing but is concerned for his safety)

MK Organization- Black Organization (the evil organization that does something to the main protagonist that makes him try to get revenge on them; very intelligent organizations that wear black)

I understand what you mean but nost of the main characters(that are logical) are already in dc themselves. Can it be possible that a member of them is anokata?

I understand what you mean but nost of the main characters(that are logical) are already in dc themselves. Can it be possible that a member of them is anokata?

It could... Gosho would have to decide on a boss once he decided to add in more information on the boss of the Black Organization (actually stating in the manga there is a boss, and there's not just Gin and Vodka), which means once this boss came into existence in the manga, Gosho would have to decide on somebody in the manga series... or in Magic Kaito (or he would have an idea on an upcoming character that would later turn out to be the boss). Kaito is excluded since we know what he's doing 24/7... Ginzo would be unlikely since the series implies he's at the police station day and night... Akako's only appeared in episode 219 and OVA 1, which doesn't count, but she never appeared in the DC manga, so she is excluded... same goes for Keiko. Chikage and Jii can also be excluded, since they were never properly introduced in the manga. That just leaves Saguru Hakuba from magic kaito, who has appeared twice (although I guess we can't exclude Ginzo). Plus, I don't think it's Aoko. She appears only once, and I also believe the boss is a male, due to Gin referring to the boss as a "he", so I have put aside all the female characters for now, but I won't completely exclude them, just in case (maybe Gin has never seen the boss' face)

I still doubt Dr. Agasa is in the Organization, or the boss, because if he was, and he had a plan, then the plan would have been carried out already. Plus, he's telling the BO to search for Sherry... if he was the boss, and he knew her secret, why wouldn't he have killed her? Sure, getting her to trust him could be the reason, but he has plenty of chances...she lives with him! I do think though that the Organization wouldn't just ignore Agasa since he's a brilliant inventor and could be used in the science field, so I wonder if some of those "rich patrons" are BO members (maybe he doesn't even know the people who buy from him work for the BO). Either that, or the boss may know Dr. Agasa, and not want him to discover his true identity.

As for the theory Yusaku is the boss, I guess in some ways, according to his intelligence and great skill, he would fit the title of the boss. Also, the fact Vermouth is his favorite would be no surprise, due to the fact Yukiko and her know each other. But at the same time, Gosho more than likely would make the boss someone unsuspecting, to leave the viewers surprised. Someone who even Haibara would be shocked to, who appeared in the manga, which probably means this is a main protagonist with an unlikely job(police officer, lawyer, etc.)/personality(stupid)/looks(too young or old). Why would he pick such an obvious man? Plus, Dr. Agasa explained everything to Yusaku about Shinichi's situation, so he would probably think something similar happened to Haibara... or at the very least he wouldn't let members of his organization shrink his son!

So, I've pretty much crossed out a lot of people. I think he may be a cop or detective, because I doubt the boss would shrink himself with the APTX 4869 and not tell his subordinates about this since the boss would be smart enough to figure out Haibara could have done the same trick using the APTX 4869 she made on her own. So I doubt it would be Genta or Mitsuhiko, although it would be an interesting twist to the story! Unless of course the boss decided to go search for Shiho himself and found the lab mice data, therefore deciding to try shrinking himself, but still, I doubt the boss would risk his own life to do that.

It could... Gosho would have to decide on a boss once he decided to add in more information on the boss of the Black Organization (actually stating in the manga there is a boss, and there's not just Gin and Vodka), which means once this boss came into existence in the manga, Gosho would have to decide on somebody in the manga series... or in Magic Kaito (or he would have an idea on an upcoming character that would later turn out to be the boss). Kaito is excluded since we know what he's doing 24/7... Ginzo would be unlikely since the series implies he's at the police station day and night... Akako's only appeared in episode 219 and OVA 1, which doesn't count, but she never appeared in the DC manga, so she is excluded... same goes for Keiko. Chikage and Jii can also be excluded, since they were never properly introduced in the manga. That just leaves Saguru Hakuba from magic kaito, who has appeared twice (although I guess we can't exclude Ginzo). Plus, I don't think it's Aoko. She appears only once, and I also believe the boss is a male, due to Gin referring to the boss as a "he", so I have put aside all the female characters for now, but I won't completely exclude them, just in case (maybe Gin has never seen the boss' face)

I still doubt Dr. Agasa is in the Organization, or the boss, because if he was, and he had a plan, then the plan would have been carried out already. Plus, he's telling the BO to search for Sherry... if he was the boss, and he knew her secret, why wouldn't he have killed her? Sure, getting her to trust him could be the reason, but he has plenty of chances...she lives with him! I do think though that the Organization wouldn't just ignore Agasa since he's a brilliant inventor and could be used in the science field, so I wonder if some of those "rich patrons" are BO members (maybe he doesn't even know the people who buy from him work for the BO). Either that, or the boss may know Dr. Agasa, and not want him to discover his true identity.

As for the theory Yusaku is the boss, I guess in some ways, according to his intelligence and great skill, he would fit the title of the boss. Also, the fact Vermouth is his favorite would be no surprise, due to the fact Yukiko and her know each other. But at the same time, Gosho more than likely would make the boss someone unsuspecting, to leave the viewers surprised. Someone who even Haibara would be shocked to, who appeared in the manga, which probably means this is a main protagonist with an unlikely job(police officer, lawyer, etc.)/personality(stupid)/looks(too young or old). Why would he pick such an obvious man? Plus, Dr. Agasa explained everything to Yusaku about Shinichi's situation, so he would probably think something similar happened to Haibara... or at the very least he wouldn't let members of his organization shrink his son!

So, I've pretty much crossed out a lot of people. I think he may be a cop or detective, because I doubt the boss would shrink himself with the APTX 4869 and not tell his subordinates about this since the boss would be smart enough to figure out Haibara could have done the same trick using the APTX 4869 she made on her own. So I doubt it would be Genta or Mitsuhiko, although it would be an interesting twist to the story! Unless of course the boss decided to go search for Shiho himself and found the lab mice data, therefore deciding to try shrinking himself, but still, I doubt the boss would risk his own life to do that.

Interesting...So, there is a possibility that genta\mitsuhiko is a bo member. I don't really believe it but there is a possibility that agasa didn't kille her as he wanted to use her skills to make the APTX 4869 antidote for the org. But I still don't really believe that agasa is the boss

If Agasa was the B.O. boss then Conan and Ai would be dead....We know it can't be Kogoro cause he's too much of an IDIOT.....the boss seems to have a close connection with Vermouth and seems to trust Gin as well.....Shinichi's mother worked with Vermouth before as an actor if I remember right...(I for get Vermouth's real name) which is how she recognized who Conan really was easily. I think it might actually be someone close to Shinichi's family but not Agasa. We can assume Ai knows since she was with the B.O.

If Agasa was the B.O. boss then Conan and Ai would be dead....We know it can be Kogoro cause he's too much of an IDIOT.....the boss seems to have a close connection with Vermouth and seems to trust Gin as well.....Shinichi's mother worked with Vermouth before as an actor if I remember right...(I for get Vermouth's real name) which is how she recognized who Conan really was easily. I think it might actually be someone close to Shinichi's family but not Agasa. We can assume Ai knows since she was with the B.O.

didn't i stated the reasons why agasa didnt killed Ai?

Interesting...So, there is a possibility that genta\mitsuhiko is a bo member. I don't really believe it but there is a possibility that agasa didn't kille her as he wanted to use her skills to make the APTX 4869 antidote for the org. But I still don't really believe that agasa is the boss

Ya, that's the only reason I could think of for Dr. Agasa leaving her alive if he was the boss... although I also doubt Dr. Agasa is the boss (though that would certainly shock us!)

Also, I forgot to mention that the boss could also be a character that's not dead (not Shuu, of course!) It couldn't be Akemi Miyano, since Conan was there to witness her death. I do doubt it's either of the Miyano parents, since they worked in the Organization (although maybe that was a cover up, but they pretended to kill themselves because someone was after them... it's a strange theory to think of, and highly unlikely, but it would surely make Haibara and us surprised to see!)

Also, if the movies EVER have some affect on the manga (like Kaito Kid knowing Conan's identity), then I really wonder if the boss was a police officer. I mean, he sent Irish to do the work by disguising as a cop(although usually the movies never take any affect on the manga at all, besides the fact it hints Kaito Kid knows Conan's true identity, as he does in movie 3).

Basically though, the boss could be anyone that knows Shinichi, and Haibara also, who would shock her. I've put aside the female characters, Yusaku, Dr. Agasa,the dead, and a few others for now... but I'll probably end up suspecting some I've looked over later on when the true name of the syndicate is revealed (when it is, it will have the boss' true identity linked to it, but probably not directly, like the _____ Organization, since Gosho loves puzzles, so he'll probably put it into a coded form). Once that is revealed, the boss' true identity will be revealed shortly after, but that won't be for a while!

Ya, that's the only reason I could think of for Dr. Agasa leaving her alive if he was the boss... although I also doubt Dr. Agasa is the boss (though that would certainly shock us!)

Also, I forgot to mention that the boss could also be a character that's not dead (not Shuu, of course!) It couldn't be Akemi Miyano, since Conan was there to witness her death. I do doubt it's either of the Miyano parents, since they worked in the Organization (although maybe that was a cover up, but they pretended to kill themselves because someone was after them... it's a strange theory to think of, and highly unlikely, but it would surely make Haibara and us surprised to see!)

Also, if the movies EVER have some affect on the manga (like Kaito Kid knowing Conan's identity), then I really wonder if the boss was a police officer. I mean, he sent Irish to do the work by disguising as a cop(although usually the movies never take any affect on the manga at all, besides the fact it hints Kaito Kid knows Conan's true identity, as he does in movie 3).

Basically though, the boss could be anyone that knows Shinichi, and Haibara also, who would shock her. I've put aside the female characters, Yusaku, Dr. Agasa,the dead, and a few others for now... but I'll probably end up suspecting some I've looked over later on when the true name of the syndicate is revealed (when it is, it will have the boss' true identity linked to it, but probably not directly, like the _____ Organization, since Gosho loves puzzles, so he'll probably put it into a coded form). Once that is revealed, the boss' true identity will be revealed shortly after, but that won't be for a while!

who is the dead?

who is the dead?

Akemi Miyano, Atsushi Miyano, Elena Miyano, etc.

I also believe it's not Akai Shuichi, who I believe is actually alive. Nor do I think it's Okiya Subaru, because I believe him and Akai Shuichi are the same person.

I also believe it's not Akai Shuichi, who I believe is actually alive. Nor do I think it's Okiya Subaru, because I believe him and Akai Shuichi are the same person.

owwwww...So you are referring to those who have died. I just wish that Shuuichi is not Anokata

I not believe you with Akai Shuichi.I Watch 582.No way Shuu is anokata.Okiya Subaru is Akemi because Hair is some and not.He in BO is a spy.Akemi is a spy too.