Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Linh

A Weird Moment

Going upstairs thrice because you forget to grab what you want and just take a look in your room and go down because you're busy thinking.

My everyday awkward (and somewhat weird) moment is when I am walking normally and then I just... trip :P

I seemed to have a natural skill for tripping.

My stomach growls in exams quite often and I hate it because its so awkward.

And once the bell rang and I was alone in the house, so I went to check who is it, I looked through the hole and saw a woman, so I thought she was my mom, so I opened and then I realised she isn't, I didn't know what I was doing and then I closed the door while the woman was talking.(looks like she was a businesswoman or that she was begging)

the awkward moment .. when u curse someone .. but it was actually a different person >< 

seriously .. i cursed him like helll and even make the guy who i was cursing cried... he said that was the most harsh things someone ever said to him... 

he lietrally cried and walks away from me ;~: i regret that.,.. 

experienced a really awkward, weird, and stupid moment few days ago...

I was watching a detective conan movie, I think, with the headphones on (my parents do not always approve of my dc activities)

turns out I didn't plug in the headphones all the way so the sound was all over the house O_O

and the whole time I was turning the volume up because I couldn't hear the movie well haha

experienced a really awkward, weird, and stupid moment few days ago...

I was watching a detective conan movie, I think, with the headphones on (my parents do not always approve of my dc activities)

turns out I didn't plug in the headphones all the way so the sound was all over the house O_O

and the whole time I was turning the volume up because I couldn't hear the movie well haha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha *dies of laughter*

Hehe glad to make you laugh :)

Yesterday I tried to scare my sister when she came out of the bathroom so I waited outside the door but she didn't come out so I got tired of waiting

It was so awkward -- doing that all alone without anyone else knowing what I'm doing....