Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Maltavite

Annother case!

(Well, becasue my PC were ****** again, so i'll lend my brother's PC to post this)

A guy named Igor Borodin aka Farnie was dead at his car near Haido Central Hospital. From police examination, he are dead with headshot from a 10mm weapons. But from Sera and Conan's deduction, there was another corpses, but somebody were moving it away. From many eyewitness, one SUV with tinted windows were following Farnie's car, and one men in purple stepped out and he draws a SMG and firing it. After he are dead, the man called his crew and the crew are moving the corpses, minus Farnie. He left a note:

"The Azure Cartel are taking over!"

Several hours later, another murder was occurred. This time, Igu Kusugawa and his family were killed in gang drive-by at their Swift. His friends, Hidemi Hondou, Igu's friend says a modified Oldsmobile Delta 88 with tinted windows are approaching Igu's car and the windows rolled up and two men are spraying the car with Glock 18 and Spectre M4 and flee the scene. And Hidemi notices the shooter were Azure's rival, Serbian Mob

I'll post more....

There was only one clues at the crime scene (Case I):

Near Igor's car found MP10 and someone were dropped it after the shootout. A fingerprint was found on it

Well here's the several suspect:

Ryazan Slavic: The Serbian Mob high member.

Motive: Suspected Igor to be snitch at his gang

Alibi: He are driving his SUV heading to his house

Dima Romanenko: Boss of Romanenko Family.

Motive: He stated he are going to kill Igor for his dead brother

Alibi: He was eating at restaurant three hours before the shootout

Carlos: Pedestrian, hating about Serbian Mob but he are driving a car away from the crime scene.

Motive: Serbian Mob are stolen his car and burn his girlfriend to death

Alibi: Talking with his cousin near the crime scene