Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
01jtiong

Shinchi (conan) to take temp antidote

I know the finally is a long way off but i am getting frustrated that conan (shinchi) is unable to take another antidote since hariba as a full case of them now

i want him to take another pill at least just to get his body back for temp or for at least for a few chapters would like to see him again in his old body

Sorry to disappoint you, but I believe the producers are deliberately reserving the antidote for cases where there is absolutely no alternative (e.g. the London arc, the Log Cabin arc). From the story's POV, repeatedly taking the antidote will reduce its effectiveness - do it long enough and its effectiveness will be reduced to absolutely zero. Furthermore, whenever Conan reverts to Shinichi for any amount of time, he risks being "found out" by the BO during that time.

However, I would consider introducing a story line where Conan starts his expanding motion in front of the other Detective Boys and see if he can succeed in running away from them before he completes expanding.