Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

Maccaron shouted, “Plan V, mother******!” Valther responded as he rigged a building, sending the building crashing down on FBI agents and civilian. Valther smirked “One hundred plus KIAs! Good kill! Good kill!”

Tudor muttered "And you didn't shot him because he not Evan... The rabbit has entered the bait. Smoke 'em!" suddenly Highland Mafia are appeared, and fire their gun into Erru and Police. Tudor shouted as he fired his gun using the bank clerk as human shield, "Don't mess with Highland, fool!" Todur took his radio, saying to Evan, "Commander 99 to Foxtrot, we're coming hot. I wating you at the roof of the bank" Evan responded, "Okay, my friend. I on the way. Good luck..."

Valther shouted before he running away, "You should remind Hondou, I strapped him..." Maccaron shouted as he fired his AK into police, killing ten, "C'mon! forget these fools! Run for the train!" Valther talked to his soldier, "Monta to Foxtrot, Tudor have been captured, requesting rocket barrage over three mikes. Over" They are leaving the bank, killing anyone on their way. On their way, a truck and a GTO pulled near him and Raimir shouted, "Get in the car! You all must go to Albania!" his crew, armed with L86 LSW drive-by the gun, killing twelve FBI. After they are boarded the truck, Valther shouted "Get the f*** outta here!" and with that, the convoy are leaving to Albania with Evan.

Erru handed Tudor over to the remaining police, explaining the situation as quickly as she could. She stumbled out of the bank a few minutes later, avoiding the barricade. She couldn't be stopped now, she had to find the kids... But her side hurt like hell. "Damnit, I was careless." She made it to a side-street before she slowed, trudging on step by step. "Maybe, if I tell him..." She pulled out her transmitter, connecting it to Phi's tracer. "Hey, Phi? Can you- head East and look out for a warehouse? Those kids..." Erru gritted her teeth as she took a few more steps. "You can help them, right? I've got- to work on something... tracing the mafia, or something like that..."

(This phone call was tracked by FBI and Black Organization)

Valther took his phone, calling Igor, "Igor, so how's the plan?" he replied, "Thanks for you supplying us with weaponry and Comunistă rebel forces, Yarko Vledic was overthrown by the soldiers loyal to us! Did you want to see the execution?" "Oh, yes... I'll call you later after i was in Tirana. Bye!" Valther end the talk and call Hidemi Hondou, "Hidemi, your parents still alive but your younger brother wont live longer. Ад ждет тебя"

Erru handed Tudor over to the remaining police, explaining the situation as quickly as she could. She stumbled out of the bank a few minutes later, avoiding the barricade. She couldn't be stopped now, she had to find the kids... But her side hurt like hell. "Damnit, I was careless." She made it to a side-street before she slowed, trudging on step by step. "Maybe, if I tell him..." She pulled out her transmitter, connecting it to Phi's tracer. "Hey, Phi? Can you- head East and look out for a warehouse? Those kids..." Erru gritted her teeth as she took a few more steps. "You can help them, right? I've got- to work on something... tracing the mafia, or something like that..."

Phi replied: "Of course I can. But...", he became a bit mad on Erru, after hearing her. "Why did you even send me here? And, tracing the mafia? So you got into another trouble, risking your life, while you left me walk on a damn street?". "Dammit...", he mumbled. "I hope that... you're okay.", he said, revealing that he was actually worried. "I'll go.", said Phi, while lowering his face to the ground. "So if anything happens to me, just don't let it concern you. I guess you have other things to do...". After that, Phi turned off the transmitter with no intention of turning it on again, "See you later... maybe.". He started running to the east, searching for a potential warehouse where the others could've been locked in.

• Upvote 6

[Alright, don't mind this, PLEASE don't mind this, but I just wanna say that Erru and Phi have... a lotta chemistry >____< EHEHE....BUT...I just mean the characters, ok! Just the characters--not the members themselves *IS NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING*]

• Upvote 3

[Alright, don't mind this, PLEASE don't mind this, but I just wanna say that Erru and Phi have... a lotta chemistry >____< EHEHE....BUT...I just mean the characters, ok! Just the characters--not the members themselves *IS NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING*]

(It makes the story more interesting, doesn't it.)

(It makes the story more interesting, doesn't it.)

[Looks like I'll be paying more attention to your and Akai Sera's posts ;) And sorry for butting in.]

Erru sighed, "Well, that could've gone better...Phi's pretty perceptive. But at least I've got somebody looking for the kids." She frowned, heading toward the kids' signals, "That stop was a waste of time, not to mention dangerous and stupid... from now on, I'm going straight to where I can help the kidnapped..." She jogged ahead, worried. "Please, don't let this be like last time... I can't risk their lives. I need to get there as fast as possible." Erru would have loved to get a ride with a police officer, but that would put another person in danger and they might force her to go to the hospital. Nope, she'd rather walk. Or run, actually.

Hidemi, realizing the threat was real, with the photo of Eisuke strapped with C4, she trying to call Erru but interfered by Gin, “Let me call her. You must calm down…”

Tsukiko smirked to Misaki. "Heh, I don't really speak French either. It's just fun to put some sentences in some other languages to irritate others who don't speak that language. Det är mycket roligt!"(this time Swedish)

She received a smile from Misaki and then turned to the other ex-villain who was still asleep. She kicked her awake.

"Ouch! What the hell!" The young woman shouted. Then followed some more swear words and everyone had a chance to roll their eyes.

"Chill. We are on the same situation."

"Chill? You just kicked me! Who are you anyways? Where am I?"

"I'm nobody. But we are supposed to play this weirdo game here. I guess you know that guy, Toyama something." Tsukiko pointed at the only male in the room

A Buick Regal was pulled over near warehouse. Cassandro and VhobiA stepped out and they have a silenced M9, VhobiA has Dual Uzi. VhobiA asked him, “Eh, what are we doing here?” “We’re going to get the drugs in rival territory. You should wait here, in my car. I’ll get an entrance. If thing goes sour, use your Uzi” Cassandro said as he waking away from Vhobia’s car and entering the warehouse.

Erru trudged on, headed to where she was sure the kidnapped were being held. "Getting close..." She checked out the area, investigating the buildings and streets. At last she came across a dark, empty-looking building. While apparently abandoned, upkeep was up to date, and there appeared to be electricity and water service. She snuck around the side of the building, finding a possible entrance. The window was broken and large enough to enter through, but it was high up and conspicuous, and the broken glass would cut her hands. With a shrug, Erru jumped up and grabbed the ledge, pulling herself up and into the frame. "Okay, now I just have to find them..."

Cassandro walking thourgh a stair as Valther told him the drug and document are in the third floor. He encounter a patrol, and one of them saying, “If a Eastern European was here, I’ll better torn this up!” the other one shrugged, “Listen, this is the worst thing what I have done!“ he snickered, “Why are we on patrol? There's nobody around for 120 kilometers. It's a desert terrain!” Cassandro sneak past over them. He then arrives in the fifth floor, guarded by a Amsel’s mafia with a Desert Eagle, “Clarance’s will busted when his accomplice was dead…” Cassandro stealthy takes the guard out and took the drug and document.

Meanwhile, VhobiA, realizing it is boring then waiting on a car, he stepped out as he hear somebody shout for help in the apartment near a train station. "What the hell is going at there..."

Erru entered the room, inspecting the area for traces of the kidnappers. None had been in this room for at least a day... She tested the doorknob, finding it unlocked. With a deep breath, she opened the door quickly, glancing about the hall. No one was in sight. She sighed, pressing a hand to the stain on her side. Needless to say, she was glad she didn't have to fight anyone. Erru decided to take a chance, tapping on each door as she passed. There was no reply, but she heard sounds from one before she touched the door. There were voices and some other sounds, maybe footsteps. With a tap, she whispered, "Misaki? Sakila? Ai? Rose? Are any of you in there? It's me, Erru." She pressed her ear to the door and listened for a reply.

“Man, look at this. This place is dead… I don’t know why Valther asks me to steal the document in this dead building!” Cassandro thought. He keep his gun aimed, finding a way out. He hears someone whisper, so he go over there to check it.

Erru didn't hear a response... Maybe the acoustics of the building had fooled her. She checked the doorknob, but it was locked and held fast. Again she tapped, speaking a little louder. "Hey, are you guys in here? It's me." When no response came, she drew her pistol and fired at the lock, effectively breaking it and swinging the door open. "Anybody here?"

Cassandro, hearing a gunshot, waking into the source of the gunshot, keeping his silenced M9 aimed. "Who the hell was that? I thought this builing was occupied by Eastern Holland and Amsel..." he thought.

Meanwhile, VhobiA slamming the apartment's door, searching the source of the noise. As he slammed a door which the source of the noise, he looked in horror as he watched a guy (Eisuke) was tied on the chair, gagged and strapped with C4. On VhobiA's surrounding there a lot of IEDs, A block of Semtex explosive however, he didn't see the detonator.

Erru immediately regretted shooting the lock: The room was empty. She had chosen the wrong door... and anyone in the building could have heard the gunshot... Sighing, she headed across the hall, checking a couple of other doors. "I don't think they're on this floor..." Erru holstered her weapon, leaning against a wall. Great, I'm tired as hell, and maybe even in the wrong building. Is ANYONE here? She sat back slowly, deciding to rest a minute before continuing her search.

He pulled out a Uzi and he cocking it before he search the source of the noise. He seen a girl, follow her and Cassandro asked the girl (Erru) "What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm searching for that bastards that kidnapped those kids and your friends. Would you mind putting that gun away? I've had enough of those things." She glared him. "What are YOU doing here?"

"Alright..." Casandro lowers his Uzi and and told something, "If i know, the kidnapper which kidnapped the kids and my friend was executed by Igor Mladic, a leader of Opozicija"

She froze. "Then, the kidnapees are here, or were they moved?" Erru paused. She had to trust this guy for information, and maybe he wouldn't tell his boss she was still alive... "Do you know where we can find them?"