Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
xxShinichixx

The Royal Degree Part 2 ^O^

The Royal Degree Part 2 ^0^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHAPTER 2: Mystery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hello this is the royal ministry of Japan” Moebi said. “Who is this speaking?” Mouri said. “I’m Moebi the royal servant of high king Charles and Queen Diana” Moebi said. “What’s the matter” Mouri said. “We need you to investigate about the person kidnapped the royal princes Edward and Trevor and royal princess Sheena” Moebi said. “Will the right there the great detective Mouri will be there and don’t do anything or arrange any things in there” Mouri said.

*Going to Tokyo*

“Here at scene of the crime over” Police Updating. “Roger that over” Police said. “Gather the people in here for some questions” Juzo Megure said.

*moments later*

“The great detective Mouri is here to solve the case” Mouri said. “Mister, mister what happened here” Conan said. “They were in the dining room about 6:30 until the lights went off and after the lights open they were gone” the servant said. “The crime scene was clean and now messy” Conan said. “That strange even if it could be messy. Why does it happen after the crime?” Conan added with feelings of puzzled and doubt. “We need to find clues” Juzo Megure said. “Huh!!What’s that” Conan said. “Hey don’t mess around here kid” Mouri said. “A note” Mouri added. “Maybe some kind of clue” He said to himself. “What’s that detective Mouri” Juzo Megure said. “It’s a note sir” Mouri said. “Hmmm, it says that @ D ^^^ with % or * R ((((((” Juzo Megure said. “Hey Hey” Conan said childishly and he get the paper. “Huh!! What are this strange letters and signs” Conan said to himself. “There’s got to be an answer to this” he added. “Everybody we will continue the investigation tomorrow” Juzo Megure.

*After that day*

“Dad who do you think the suspects are?” Ran said. “I’m quite not sure but the great detective Mouri will solve the case” Mouri said. “As if you can solve the case” Conan said to himself. “Is everybody done with eating?” Ran said. “Yeah” everybody said. “Now let’s go” Mouri said.

*Going to the palace in the bus*

Conan bump with someone. He has very cold eyes like he killed and kidnapped many people. He also wore slash jacket with hoody and jeans. He is hardly recognized but the movements were kind of girlish.

“Hey back off kid” the person said. “You bump on me first” Conan said to himself.

*After they got off the bus*

“Detective Mouri san got here so early” Juzo Megure said. “That’s what great detectives do” Mouri said. “Now get going and find clues” Juzo Megure said. “Ai and Ayumi came over I got something to tell you” Conan said. “Detective Mouri Detective Mouri” Moebi said. “What is it?” Mouri said. “We’ve got a letter from the kidnapper. It says that do what is written in the note in three days starting tomorrow or else the lovely princes and princess will DIE” Moebi said. “Get into details now” Juzo Megure said.

*Having overheard Conan, Ai, and the detective boys are on the case*

“Ai and Ayumi change of plans we need to get inside the palace and check the dining table and the windows” Conan said. “Yeah” Ai and Ayumi said.

*Sneaking in the palace they found a handkerchief. It was white almost like the queen’s. They found three ropes hanging in the ceiling. There was eight windows two front and back window and two upper front and back window. It’s like this

I - 2 upper window front 2 upper window back - I

I I I I

I I I I

I 1rope 2 rope I I I

I I I I

I 3rope I I I

I I I I

I - 2 lower window front 2 lower window back - I

I 3 4 7 I I I

I chair 1 Dining table chair 2 I

5 6 8

“Conan kun there’s dealt in the floor” Ai said. “Ai your right there’s a dealt in here like it was a shoes or hills” Conan said. “Maybe theirs four kidnappers that came here one infiltrator and three kidnappers but it doesn’t adds up. Why would the infiltrator run this way? Why didn’t he use the rope? Maybe I need more clues” He said to himself. “Ai and Ayumi let’s go out of” Conan said but stopped. “Hey you three get out of here” Mouri said.

*The three kinds run. Conan, Ai and, the detective boys have a meeting*

“Now let’s find out the message first. It’s there like this @ D ^^^ with % or * R ((((((” Conan said. “A with circle is read at so the first word is At” Ai said. “Ok” Conan said. “Letter D what does it stands for?” Genta said. “Dean” Ayumi said. “No something like that has nothing to do with a school” Mitsuhiko said. “No it’s not the word because it doesn’t fit” Conan said. “D d d de the the word is the” Ayumi said. “Nice job Ayumi san” Conan said. “This picture is odd (^^^ is the picture)” Genta said. “No it’s not it tells where’s the location is the mountain. Look carefully triangles together a mountain” Conan said. “Now our word is at the mountain with % or * R ((((((” Mitsuhiko said. “Ok we’re getting close to decode the code” Conan said with enthusiasm.

*Meanwhile*

“Inspector Megure the kidnappers sent another letter” Mouri said. “Hmmm…. It says bring 10 million of karat gold and the royalty of King and Queen at coded paper” Juzo Megure said. “Who the hell is he?” Mouri said. “Wataru check this paper and try to trace the suspect” Juzo Megure.

*After the meeting of the detective boys*

“So the word is” Conan said.

So what is the word in the note @ D ^^^ with % or * R ((((((?

Feel free to comment or try to decode the code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~