Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Maurice

I tried to add an avatar today and was surprised to see that the feature was disabled all this time. :o

I really thought it was enabled by default with any fresh install of phpBB. o_O

Anyway, I enabled it today and also allowed avatar uploading (not just off-site linking). So, enjoy! :)

P.S: I put the size limit to 35kb. Let me know how that works for you (I don't want it to be too big to help with page loading but I can increase it if you want/need to and it's reasonable enough).

I was wondering about that myself, but I didn't think it was important so I didn't say anything. I'm glad we have avatars now, though. :D

Oh, and is it just me or is BBCode disabled for this particular board (News and Updates?). Just curious, since it's not showing up on mine as I reply right now, but it's enabled in other threads. :D

Oh, and is it just me or is BBCode disabled for this particular board (News and Updates?). Just curious, since it's not showing up on mine as I reply right now, but it's enabled in other threads. :D

Oops. Enabled as well. This forum should be like any other forum now besides not being able to create new topics (if not an admin).