Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Officer Kaoko

Switch Girl!!

Anyone know of the manga? Switch Girl is just so damn hilarious that makes your roll with laughter! Even though it's gross, it's awesome th_113_.gif!

switch-girl-01.jpg

Here's a brief summary of Switch Girl!!

Tamiya Nika is a beautiful, outgoing, popular high school girl. She has just the right look, just the right fashions, and is everyone’s friend. What everyone at school does not know is how hard Nika works to keep up this perfect image, and what she is REALLY like at home. When not at school, Nika is a scary, sloppy, tight-fisted girl who wears glasses, an ugly sweatsuit, and has her hair pulled back into unattractive buns. She lays around playing video games and reading manga. Her attitude is bossy and cranky, and she travels far out of her way to shop where she won’t be recognized.

Every day, Nika “Switches On” with a strict regimen of beautification that involves primping and plucking and careful dressing. The only person who knows about Nika’s Switched On/Off modes is her best friend, who is also aware of the reasons behind the changes.

However, soon a second person finds about about Nika’s personalities - someone who has his own On/Off switch, but in reverse! His name is Kamiyama Arata, and he is a recent transfer student. He meets Nika when she is in OFF Mode, and then again at school when she is ON. However Nika can see that he has his little secret. At school, Arata wears thick swirly-eyed glasses and messy hair that make some bullies think he is an otaku. However, at home, he ditches the glasses and is downright gorgeous! He is just the opposite of Nika, but why?

If you are a girl... you might find some of her characteristic in you sillyp1.gif.

Here's her in her off mode (left), and her in her on mode.

246258.jpg

Lmao, That's exactly me. Well, In a way or two. I do dress the BEST Outside home, Specially in school Just like if I'm going to a fashion show, and who sees me at home won't believe I'm the same person. I Look messy at home.

Looks Interesting^^ Gotta Check it out :]

Nope, I'm always in off mode xD

I don't do makeup or dress 'nicely' for other people. It's none of their business what I look like anywho~ xD

Turn yourself on :P

Turn yourself on :P

But I hate makeup anyway xP  Luckily I'm naturally normal-looking, so even though I get mistaken for a boy with my short hair, comfy clothes and makeuplessness, it doesn't bother me xD

I guess on mode is like my full cosplay, makeup, fake eyelashes, wig and all xP But that's only for cons. I would never go to all the trouble for a normal day. And then ya hafta wash it all off, and there's just no point portraying an image for people. I have no one I need to impress with fakeness xPP

• Upvote 1