Detective Conan World
Cindy-Chen

Kony 2012

http://www.kony2012.com/

If you have 30 minutes to spare, please watch. This is a real film, dedicated to the spreading of the knowledge JOSEPH KONY. As the top International Criminal, he abducts children from their homes. To boys, he gives a gun, and they're told to mutilate the faces of many children and adults, and are told to murder their parents. To girls, he uses them as a sex slave.

We need to make him famous, famous enough so that people of the world will care for his arrest. Spread the word of KONY 2012, make him known to the ENTIRE WORLD!

C'mon guys:

KONY 2012 STOP AT NOTHING!!!!

http://www.kony2012.com/

If you have 30 minutes to spare, please watch. This is a real film, dedicated to the spreading of the knowledge JOSEPH KONY. As the top International Criminal, he abducts children from their homes. To boys, he gives a gun, and they're told to mutilate the faces of many children and adults, and are told to murder their parents. To girls, he uses them as a sex slave.

We need to make him famous, famous enough so that people of the world will care for his arrest. Spread the word of KONY 2012, make him known to the ENTIRE WORLD!

C'mon guys:

KONY 2012 STOP AT NOTHING!!!!

I have heard of this insane person. I hope they will arrest him as soon as possible.

I have heard of this insane person. I hope they will arrest him as soon as possible.

Yes. :)

Our school has also gone much further than most, we've printed and hung up posters all around the school all saying "KONY 2012! STOP AT NOTHING!"

DOWN WITH KONY!!!!!!! icon_evil.gif But still he is one known criminal. There are countless others but Kony's arrest will encourage people to get those other criminals!!! I agree to STOP AT NOTHING!!!

Honestly, I don't think the majority of the money donated to this isn't actually going to it and I think the people who are in charge of this are also the ones trying to kill homosexual people in Uganda.