Detective Conan World
Moustauch

Online shopping

I'm a big fan of online shopping, not only because there's more selection, but also because my parents live in the middle of nowhere.

I'm just curious, does anyone buy anything online, and if so, what are your favourite stores?

I love using Amazon and CDJapan, those are my top two. I also use eBay from time to time, and have gotten some neat stuff, but it isn't as safe.

^^

• Upvote 1

I stick with eBay and Amazon, not counting the rare occasions where I have to buy an independent item from the person's website.

I don't usually trust independent sources unless it's like SeraSell or something, or if they have a good portion of feedback.

SeraSell is a LJ Sailor Moon community if anyone's confused, I only mentioned it because they have strict buying and selling rules. I've actually never used said service.

I don't usually trust independent sources unless it's like SeraSell or something, or if they have a good portion of feedback.

For the kind of obscure stuff I buy, sometimes I don't have a choice. Thankfully the only times I've ever been burned were from eBay.

For the kind of obscure stuff I buy, sometimes I don't have a choice. Thankfully the only times I've ever been burned were from eBay.

Yeah, I've only had two incidents with Amazon, but in the end I still got what I ordered.

I agree, i don't much trust Internet site shopping, as i prefer going out there do shopping....

i know... i would prefer that too cuz it's more fun like that