Detective Conan World
Ariadne Miyano

DC Movie Fan Award

So guys let's have our own version of awarding okay? How about rating the Detective Conan movies according to their humor, drama et cetera?

So what do you think will be the winners in the following categories.

Ignore my candidates, you can have your own preference

Best Plot - This has to be given to the one with the most unique, gut-wrenching and possibly most realistic film. What do you think would be it? (Well truth be told my choice would be "The Phantom of Baker Street", "The Fourteenth Target", "The Private Eye's Requiem" and "Captured in Her Eyes.")

Most Romantic- This got to be the most "love-connected" among the films. You know, those stuff about Shinichi and Ran, Heiji and Kazuha, etc. (My likely Candidates: "Captured in Her Eyes", "Crossroads of the Ancient Capital" and "Strategy Above the Depths")

Funniest (Got the most punchlines)- Have a DC film that made you roll out of laughter? Well say so! (Mine: "The Lost Ship In the Sky", "Quarter of Silence", "Strategy Above The Depths."

Should be Canonical- Well, I wish some of the movies were canonical (Mine: "Countdown to Heaven.", "The Raven Chaser", "Captured in Her Eyes")

Most Action-Packed- DC movies probably is one of the most thrilling movies in the anime world. So what do you think got the most action and sent your heat beating fast. (Mine: "Magician of The SI;ver Sky", "The Phantom at Baker Street", "Countdown to Heaven".)

Most Dramatic- A movie which made you cry. ("Captured in her Eyes", "Full Score of Fear")

I'm just about to add a category for the worst movie but I bet we already knew the answer. (Jplly Roger of The Deep Azure)

• Upvote 1