Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Annebellification

I Just Realized Something about Movie 3

Have you noticed that Ran's room on the Suzuki Luxury Liner is "A-221"? :D Oh, Gosho, you're so punny!

No... Gosho's pun was Takagi being in hospital room 304. That was all the anime team iirc. That wasn't the frame gosho did. :P But yeah... They love puns :P

But it was a pun. Sherlock Holmes lived in 221-B Baker Street.

Yes it was, just not gosho's. It was someone else's pun. The anime team loves their puns.

No... Gosho's pun was Takagi being in hospital room 304. That was all the anime team iirc. That wasn't the frame gosho did. :P But yeah... They love puns :P

304... In japanese: san-byaku shi or san-byaku yon

I'll probably feel like and idiot after it's pointed out but what's the pun?

304... In japanese: san-byaku shi or san-byaku yon

I'll probably feel like and idiot after it's pointed out but what's the pun?

Er... Have you seen episode 304? That was the Matsuda case... Gosho did that deliberately.

Er... Have you seen episode 304? That was the Matsuda case... Gosho did that deliberately.

Sorry, I don't watch the anime, I just read the manga... :huh:

Edit: Oh, I remember that one, with the officer who sacrificed himself to know where the next bomb was.

304 is a really cool episode

if i remember the officer who died is Matsuda Junpei who was transferred from mobile bomd squad to homocide department by his higher-ups. Actually he wants to solve the bombing case where his fellow bomb diffuser hagiwara died. In order to make him forget about that incident, his higher-ups transferred in the homocidal department. But he got stuck in another case with same bomber. Even though he he can diffuse the bomb fast, he comes to know that there is another bomb placed in the city and the place would be known 3 seconds before the blast. So in oder to save the people he stays with the bomb finds out the place and messages it to Satuo Miwako in the right time and dies in the bomb blast