4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better for Sora?

• Taichi/Tai
    • Yamato/Matt
  2. 2. Who is better for Hikari/Kari?

• Takeru/TK
    • Daisuke/Davis
  3. 3. Should Sora be with Yamato/Matt?

I'm very disappointed with how Digimon Adventure 02 ended. How on earth Hikari and Takeru didn't got together? And the one that make me hate DA 02 is because Sora with Yamato!! How come she is with him? I didn't see they had that much interaction so they can get together. It's so suddenly and without reason. In my opinion, it's Akiyoshi Hongo biggest mistake he had ever make. I'm a big fan of Taichi x Sora.

How about you guys? What do you think?

I care more about the storyline and the battles themselves than pairing. But I definitely think that Takeru should be with Hikari. Hell, there's absolutely NO reason for them NOT being together, while Miyako ends ups with Ken. I don't care much about Sora's relationship though.

I like Digimon Adventure ! It's one of my favorite season of the franchise after Tamers and Savers, the characters are interesting and the Vamdemon/Myotismon arc was absolutely great.

I didn't like so much Adventure 02. The characters and the storyline weren't as interesting than before.

I know that storyline is the most important, but if I have something I don't like, well....let's just say it will ruin everything. When I read Digimon fanfiction, there's many people who complained about how Digimon 02 ended, and I agree with it.

I like Digimon, and I have watch it, but I don't know why I forget the story! Maybe because I watch it when I'm still a child??

I don't like the end of Adventure 02 too, but that's not because of the romance. The ending is just childish, a world all goody-goody where the ends of Adventure, Tamers, Savers and Xros Wars 1 were much more mature. Also, I didn't like the way Vamdemon was reintroduced.

I wonder how fans will react to the idea of Taichi becoming

the villain of Xros Wars 2.

I liked Adventure 1 and 2 better than the rest (though granted, I didn't really finish watching the other ones) though I was disappointed in the ending. It was also a little repetitive for me. On a romantic viewpoint, I like Takari and Taiora better than Daikari and Sorato.

I like Adventure 1 and 2 too. Maybe because I didn't following the rest of the series *Tamers and the other*

For the story, I like Adventure 1 better than 2. I went into shock when I see 25 years later, Taichi's hair become like that! I won't realize it's him if I didn't see Agumon in his side!

For Tamers and Frontier, I had watch it before, but I forgot about the storyline. And for Savers, the Anime showed in my country in the time I can't watch it, in the morning, because I must go to the church every sunday. For Xros, I never watch it because my country never show it.

I always watch every anime because the story, but I always see the romance point too. I don't know why. If I dislike the pairing, then I will feel kinda lazy to watch it. But not all the anime.

The whole Digimon anime franchise over the years:

First series: Digimon Adventure (1999-2000) - Main: Taichi Yagami (Toshiko Fujita) / Agumon (Chika Sakamoto)

Second series: Digimon Adventure 02 (2000-2001) - Main: Daisuke Motomiya (Reiko Kiuchi) / V-mon (Junko Noda)

Third series: Digimon Tamers (2001-2002) - Main: Takato Matsuda (Makoto Tsumura) / Guilmon (Masako Nozawa)

Fourth series: Digimon Frontier (2002-2003) - Main: Takuya Kanbara (Junko Takeuchi)

Fifth series: Digimon Savers (2006-2007) - Main: Masaru Daimon (Soichiro Hoshi) / Agumon (Taiki Matsuno)

Sixth series: Digimon Xros Wars (2010-2011) - Main: Taiki Kudo (Minami Takayama) / Shoutmon (Chika Sakamoto)

Seventh series: Digimon Xros Wars II (2011-2012) - Main: Tagiru Akashi (Marina Inoue) / Gumdramon (Kumiko Watanabe)

Eighth series: Digimon Adventure 3 (2015-....) - Main: Taichi Yagami (Toshiko Fujita)