Detective Conan World
hopes

Detective Conan - Dark Blue (Tribute to DCW)

Ohohoho, I can't stop making AMVs... Well, this isn't the best one I've made, but this AMV is to everyone at DCW. I love all of you guys, and I'm really grateful. I've been going through some tough times, and you've all supported me and helped me. We help each other here; We care for each other here. One of the many reasons why I love DCW. This is especially dedicated to a few certain people... I think you know who you are. <3 Also, this is for some people at DCTP. <3

I'm sorry, it's not the best, but... It's the thought that counts, right? ;)

Detective Conan - Dark Blue

I hope you guys like it and my emotions get through. <3

• Upvote 5

Ohohoho, I can't stop making AMVs... Well, this isn't the best one I've made, but this AMV is to everyone at DCW. I love all of you guys, and I'm really grateful. I've been going through some tough times, and you've all supported me and helped me. We help each other here; We care for each other here. One of the many reasons why I love DCW. This is especially dedicated to a few certain people... I think you know who you are. <3 Also, this is for some people at DCTP. <3

I'm sorry, it's not the best, but... It's the thought that counts, right? ;)

Detective Conan - Dark Blue

I hope you guys like it and my emotions get through. <3

It's wonderful! I was never interested in AMVs before... But now, I'm going to check the others too ;) Also, you deserve a rep for this :)

Thanks so much~ <333333333333333333333333333333333

I've had this idea for a while... I love the song, and I think it fits perfectly. <3

"Have you ever been alone in a crowded room? Well, I'm here with you~"