Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

How long?

Do you mean, when a chapter or chapters in the manga have been adapted to make an episode of DC?

first of all, please don't double-post unless there's a large gap in time (like, days or weeks) between posts

second of all, I'm not sure I understand what you mean either. are you asking how long it is between chapters of the manga? because they're serialized in Shonen Sunday before they're assembled into tankubon (I know that's not much of an answer, but I don't follow the Japanese version closely enough to have a good handle on the timing)

or are you asking how long it is between manga-based episodes of the anime? because that's even less certain scheduling, especially because of how many anime-original episodes there are (also, if that's your question, it doesn't really belong in this section of the boards)

first of all, please don't double-post unless there's a large gap in time (like, days or weeks) between posts

second of all, I'm not sure I understand what you mean either. are you asking how long it is between chapters of the manga? because they're serialized in Shonen Sunday before they're assembled into tankubon (I know that's not much of an answer, but I don't follow the Japanese version closely enough to have a good handle on the timing)

or are you asking how long it is between manga-based episodes of the anime? because that's even less certain scheduling, especially because of how many anime-original episodes there are (also, if that's your question, it doesn't really belong in this section of the boards)

Ok bosss. My question is how long it is between chapters of the manga?

If you are referring to the hardcopy of the manga, DC Mangas are sold by volume only, containing more or less 9-11 chapters per volume. The volumes are usually released 2 to 4 months after a volume was released. There had been times where it was released 1 month after a volume was released, but it happens seldom. Based on the wiki, the next volume will be released on May 18, 2010.

If you are referring to the online manga, translators take about 2 weeks to one month to translate an entire volume of DC manga, which means it takes them few days to translate a chapter of the manga, because they have to arrange the translated words correctly to form the correct sentence.

If you are referring to the hardcopy of the manga, DC Mangas are sold by volume only, containing more or less 9-11 chapters per volume. The volumes are usually released 2 to 4 months after a volume was released. There had been times where it was released 1 month after a volume was released, but it happens seldom. Based on the wiki, the next volume will be released on May 18, 2010.

If you are referring to the online manga, translators take about 2 weeks to one month to translate an entire volume of DC manga, which means it takes them few days to translate a chapter of the manga, because they have to arrange the translated words correctly to form the correct sentence.

Thx for d ans.