Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Shiho Miyano

The will-be article for Shiho Miyano

We have separate articles for Shinichi and Conan, so why not have Shiho along with Haibara? The article has zilch in it because I don't have time tonight, but I wanted to let people know about it so they can put infoboxes, text, and pictures in it.

Thanks for the article. I've read it. Very informative.

However, can we have a warning over the Gin & Shiho's relationship and marked it as purely speculative on fans' part?

I mean, the GinXShiho thing is BS. The first reason is an emotional one on my part only, I don;t want to impose it upon other memebers. Gin is a completely despicable human being to to me. There's no way Shiho can stand him, much less entering into a relatioship with him.

Secondly, there are a lot of logical fallacies used to "prove" their relationship. Yea, that Shiho knew Gin even tho' she hardly knew anyone outside the researching brand, it may be because Gin is a high executive member so his authority emcompasses all branches. By analogy, I am a college student, I know the Headmaster but I hardly know anybody else in the faculty and staff.

Next up, Gin's affection for Shiho may be merely one-sided, and a sickly one also. There existed many pathological suitors to a certain figure (either men or women), and this is not at all unprecedented in world literature (e.g. Queen Penelope's suitors in Homer's Odysseus). So Gin's notion of "reunion" with Shiho maybe just a figment of his imagination and Shiho's "purposeful[...] allu[sion] to the stereotypic scenario of one lover waiting for another in poor climate" may be just ironic, very much in an "in-your-dream" manner.

Thanks for the article. I've read it. Very informative.

However, can we have a warning over the Gin & Shiho's relationship and marked it as purely speculative on fans' part?

I mean, the GinXShiho thing is BS. The first reason is an emotional one on my part only, I don;t want to impose it upon other memebers. Gin is a completely despicable human being to to me. There's no way Shiho can stand him, much less entering into a relatioship with him.

Secondly, there are a lot of logical fallacies used to "prove" their relationship. Yea, that Shiho knew Gin even tho' she hardly knew anyone outside the researching brand, it may be because Gin is a high executive member so his authority emcompasses all branches. By analogy, I am a college student, I know the Headmaster but I hardly know anybody else in the faculty and staff.

Next up, Gin's affection for Shiho may be merely one-sided, and a sickly one also. There existed many pathological suitors to a certain figure (either men or women), and this is not at all unprecedented in world literature (e.g. Queen Penelope's suitors in Homer's Odysseus). So Gin's notion of "reunion" with Shiho maybe just a figment of his imagination and Shiho's "purposeful[...] allu[sion] to the stereotypic scenario of one lover waiting for another in poor climate" may be just ironic, very much in an "in-your-dream" manner.

It is marked for speculation. Like it or not, the speculation is in official media as well, namely the Conan Drill - an official guidebook for the series containing lots of info that never made it into the manga, such as sources of Gosho's inspiration, Kogoro's finances, etc. That is plenty of reason to give it air.

conandrill239snip.jpg

Regarding agents knowing one another, we already know how the Organization is laid out because of the Drill and that structure has been replicated on the BO page.

I too think that Gin's obsession to Shiho is one-sided. There is no way they can be lovers. Shiho will never enter into a relationship with such a person. I think Gin sees her as someone different, you know, she is strong, cool, indifferent, intelligent, that kind of person might interest Gin. But his attachment to her purely sadistic, he seems to enjoy hurting her, and likes the prospect of killing her, he is extremely determined to kill her. There is no way they can be in a mutual love relationship. Shiho despises him and is scared of him beyond anyone else. After her hallucination about Gin when Ayumi touches her, she uncharacteristically exclaims 'Don't touch me!'. I think there is a great fear embedded in her for Gin, and she is very scared of him. Maybe Gin hurt her.

Talking about Sherry, She is my fav, and she is mysterious and she is a little bit off....Honestly.

look like she is keeping a secret of crucial information regarding BO. I wonder what makes her reluctant to tell Conan everything that she knows about BO. At the first place, I truly understand why she is not willing to unveils all the sensitive things about BO, but now, they are close enough for her to spill out things that she know about BO.

What she's up to right now?

If Conan Edogawa is Sherlock Holmes, Professor Agasa is Dr. Watson....I wonder could Haibara be Irene Adler??

if Haibara is truly represent her, this DC series will have a much greater twist than the fans can think about....