Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Southpaw-chan's stories

So... having thought up the "fan works" section of these boards, and having not contributed much to them, I thought it was about time I linked you all to my profile on fanfiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/524129/

most of the stories are from Detective Conan, with a couple stragglers from other series before I discovered our favorite chibi meitantei... the DC stories are as follows:

Where in the World is Kaitou KID? - this story has since been left incomplete, with very little intention of finishing. I may go back to it sometime in the distant future, but for now the creativity to write KID's riddles escapes me

The Reason - my one and only DC songfic, also a one-shot

Late Night Science - one-shot featuring Haibara

How Ran Learned the Trick - one-shot, spoof of "How Watson Learned the Trick"

House of Horrors - continuation of the haunted house episode, featuring the Detective Boys

Hagane no Tantei (Fullmetal Detective) - crossover with Fullmetal Alchemist, featuring poisoned Edward; on hold with intent on completion

Call in the Reinforcements - one-shot crossover with Tenchi Muyo as a challenge fic, featuring Haibara and Washu

April Showers Bring... Outside Help? - crossover with Castle, featuring Castle and Shinichi; status hazy, with intent on completion

BTW, why don't you continue some of the stories you made such as the one that kudo was about to go to heiji's when his wife, Ran chan.......

Most of them are only chapter 1 and so its just halfway done .

BTW, why don't you continue some of the stories you made such as the one that kudo was about to go to heiji's when his wife, Ran chan.......

Most of them are only chapter 1 and so its just halfway done .

erm... some of them were intended to be a one-shot (and the ones that are, are noted as such) the particular one you list is a spoof of an existing story that takes place between Holmes and Watson, and so with Shinichi having proven Ran wrong as Holmes had proven Watson wrong, I didn't feel the need to take it further.