Detective Conan World
Sparks

Dragon Ball Z?

Oh man, she was so awesome. Hell, Dragon Ball was fifty times more fun than Dragon Ball Z. Especially the later stuff where Goku battles Tien and Piccolo.

agrees

especially when the go dragon ball searching or when someone tries to steal them

agrees

especially when the go dragon ball searching or when someone tries to steal them

From what I have heard DBZ was made because Toriyama was still under contract. So I think it is only natural that the series he made while he was passionate would be better. From what I heard, he wanted to end it at Dragon Ball because he liked the story being about kids and he liked drawing kids more. So when he was told that he had to continue with DBZ he wasn't totally happy but he made the best of it. That is until he was told that he couldn't completely kill off Goku because of negative fan response... I think that is where he gave up... Which is why the Cell saga was the last good saga of the series... And he outright refused to do DBGT, as his contract was over, and he made his money and then some.

He returned to make that one OVA which I am pretty certain was a direct response to DB Evolution... I suppose he thought if anyone was going to destroy his series, he might as well do it the right way.

If only Toriyama had worked on GT too, then it would have had a great finish

Actually, he was responsible for many designs, such as Giru and the squid looking spaceship Goku, Trunks, and Pan used. But nontheless, GT still sucks.

Actually, he was responsible for many designs, such as Giru and the squid looking spaceship Goku, Trunks, and Pan used. But nontheless, GT still sucks.

So it was a fan fiction using spare designs from the original creator. Doesn't make it any less of a fanfic.

• Upvote 1

Only those? I had always thought he had done all of the character designs... at least that's what I remember hearing.

I enjoy DB and DBZ. GT wasn't really canon and had too many plot holes to follow. My favorite episode is when Goku goes SSJ3 against Majin Buu.

...dont get it ... i know that dragon ball is when the people are little.... and dragon ball z is when they're older... In dragon ball z after vagita and goku... B)