Detective Conan World
aimeexvenom

haha. I'm a newbie. C:

SO, I'm so new to this site. and I'm glad I found out that I was able to join. I use this site for all my Detective Conan needs, about the characters, about the episodes, etc.

I recently became more engrossed with DC, because my friend whom is a fan as well, told me to watch the entire series. I started watching Case Closed when I was young, which is how I knew about the series, but didn't care much for it. But I spent all of January, besides school, watching the entire series. And I'm very glad I did. It was a great series, and I get really excited with an episode is subbed, even if it's an AO.

I hope I get to know people here on this site, you all seem nice.

I hope I like my stay. <3

Good day and welcome to DCW! :-D

I hope I get to know people here on this site, you all seem nice.

I hope I like my stay. <3

From everyone here in DCW, thanks for the complement. And everyone here is nice, so you don't have to worry. And I'm telling you, you would really love to hang out here.

Enjoy your stay! :)

From everyone here in DCW, thanks for the complement. And everyone here is nice, so you don't have to worry. And I'm telling you, you would really love to hang out here.

Yeah...you will really love this website and you will really get addicted to it...

Thanks for the welcome. And don't worry, I will enjoy my stay. C:

Hello Aimee (that's your name I guess? :P) and welcome to DCW!

Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm glad you like the site, and most importantly, that you find it useful!

Make yourself comfortable and, for sure, like everyone else mentioned, you'll make lots of friends very easily here. :)

See ya around! ^^