Detective Conan World
Sherlock Lupin

Yaoi or Yuri

39 members have voted

1. 1. Yaoi or Yuri???

• Yaoi
    • Yuri
    • Best of Both Worlds!
    • Neither, now excuse me while I go puke.

Neither can I, but I'm trying my hardest. Gay/Lesbian is just the newest form of prejudice in our world, it kind of makes me think of racism. People don't like people who are extremely different, and I think even if most of yaoi/yuri is fan material, it's good to see people shaking off those prejudices. One day, we'll all look back on this, and it'll just be normal. Like I said, it's love no matter what genders are involved.

Too true, Aeyra...

Too true, Aeyra...

Yeah... The way the world works sometimes is really cruel. You'll treat a person just like any other because you think they're normal, but once they tell you they're gay or they're lesbian, you'll push them away because you think they're too strange, even if you enjoyed their company or whatever. I mean, most of the kids in my school have pretty much accepted it by now, but the rest of the world still needs to change. I know it's against religion and whatever... but it's only wrong if you think it is.

• Upvote 1

Neither can I, but I'm trying my hardest. Gay/Lesbian is just the newest form of prejudice in our world, it kind of makes me think of racism. People don't like people who are extremely different, and I think even if most of yaoi/yuri is fan material, it's good to see people shaking off those prejudices. One day, we'll all look back on this, and it'll just be normal. Like I said, it's love no matter what genders are involved.

Yeah, and then the human race will slowly go extinct because more and more people becomes either gay or lesbian. :) Great way to go extinct. Really.

Just kidding. :P

Yeah... The way the world works sometimes is really cruel. You'll treat a person just like any other because you think they're normal, but once they tell you they're gay or they're lesbian, you'll push them away because you think they're too strange, even if you enjoyed their company or whatever. I mean, most of the kids in my school have pretty much accepted it by now, but the rest of the world still needs to change. I know it's against religion and whatever... but it's only wrong if you think it is.

I'm not really against it, it's just that I have a hard time stomaching the erotic things. Hetero or homo, I just can't do it.

I'm not really against it, it's just that I have a hard time stomaching the erotic things. Hetero or homo, I just can't do it.

I'm not really for stomaching it as much as accepting it. I like standing on the middle ground.

BUT YAOI AND YURI IS BOTH SUPER DISGUSTING!!! DX

I'm guessing you people are religious people? :P or just really against homesexuals? ^ ^;;

Anyways, in my opinion I like Yaoi more then yuri ^_^

I think it's because I'm a girl x)

I'm guessing some of you don't like it just because you've never witnessed/seen a good example of Yaoi :P and that's why you guys don't like it.

I mean can you honestly say that this doesn't turn you on?

Or what about this? The second one is more of Shonen Ai x)

Haha or maybe I'm just a big perv :P

I'm guessing you people are religious people? :P or just really against homesexuals? ^ ^;;

Anyways, in my opinion I like Yaoi more then yuri ^_^

I think it's because I'm a girl x)

I'm guessing some of you don't like it just because you've never witnessed/seen a good example of Yaoi :P and that's why you guys don't like it.

I mean can you honestly say that this doesn't turn you on?

Or what about this? The second one is more of Shonen Ai x)

Haha or maybe I'm just a big perv :P

I'm... religious, yes.. I guess.. Kinda... But I'm also really against homosexuality. And no, those you just showed me didn't make me like it even a little tiny bit more...

I'm... religious, yes.. I guess.. Kinda... But I'm also really against homosexuality. And no, those you just showed me didn't make me like it even a little tiny bit more...

hmm...well that's not fair.

If you're against homosexuals to begin with then I can't change your opinion ^ ^;;

but also mostly because your a boy...

Anyways, why are you so against homosexual people?

hmm...well that's not fair.

If you're against homosexuals to begin with then I can't change your opinion ^ ^;;

but also mostly because your a boy...

Anyways, why are you so against homosexual people?

Because I believe it should be male X female pairings, not male X male or female X female... Sure, guys can be really great friends, but sexual relationships between guys? No, that's just gross... And the same thing goes with women. But that's just my opinion. I don't care what your or other peoples opinions are, I will always be against homosexuality.

• Upvote 2

Because I believe it should be male X female pairings, not male X male or female X female... Sure, guys can be really great friends, but sexual relationships between guys? No, that's just gross... And the same thing goes with women. But that's just my opinion. I don't care what your or other peoples opinions are, I will always be against homosexuality.

I see. Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions ^ ^ so it is fine with me that you think that.

Hm..but if you think about it, aren't you being a little unfair to homosexual people?

I mean if going out with someone of the same gender makes a person happy then shouldn't it be okay? Everyone's goal in life is to be happy, and if something like this makes someone happy then it's safe to say that it's okay.

It may be gross to you, but to them it's perfectly normal. People are just different, and everyone has to understand that.

Because of opposing people with closed minds, homosexual people feel trapped and alone; misunderstood and sad.

I feel that it's okay they're a little different.

Well then again, this is just my opinion :P

If you disagree that's fine. But just think about what you're disagreeing to and why. Keep an opened mind to things.

• Upvote 2

KaiShin is definitely the most popular...

post-7472-0-29247500-1315350019_thumb.jp

How do like this? ^

Yes, yes I approve of this ^_^

very fuuun~ x) to imagine.

I should start reading the fanfiction stuff for this pairing >w<

Pocky Love~ ^3^

cuuuute~ >//////<

hee hee

Edit:

Wait! I meant to say I approve of the pairing.

but the picture you presented was wrong >~<

It just makes Kaito seem like a pedophile xP

I'm sorry, but I find this statement quite hypocritical, Kid. You're the self-named Anti-Racist of DCW! Can't you see that homosexuality is just another form of prejudice people have created to discriminate others? It's something people can't help, they're born that way, and sometimes they're just as uncomfortable with it as they are. They didn't choose to be attracted to people of the same gender, but in real life I find it a miracle that such people can find love, and it's just as beautiful as regular couples! It's more amazing, because despite the odds, these people have found someone who will love them, and can understand their pains. And while this is more of my personal opinion, it was pretty bad timing for me to see that comment right after I read several articles about how gay teens are bullied in school, how teachers will do nothing about it (and are not allowed to do anything about it according to policies! They're not allowed to support them!) and how several of these teens committed suicide. It's not just something you can brush off as being disgusting. It's just as narrow-minded as racisim- you don't believe in superiority, you kind of believe in how disgusting it is before you take a broad view of the thing. Nowadays, there are no Ku Klux Klans, no Jim Crow, any racism is hidden, but now we've found something new to discriminate against, something new to hate. Homosexuality. Think about it that way, Kid. Homosexuality is the same as racism.

• Upvote 6

I'm sorry, but I find this statement quite hypocritical, Kid. You're the self-named Anti-Racist of DCW! Can't you see that homosexuality is just another form of prejudice people have created to discriminate others? It's something people can't help, they're born that way, and sometimes they're just as uncomfortable with it as they are. They didn't choose to be attracted to people of the same gender, but in real life I find it a miracle that such people can find love, and it's just as beautiful as regular couples! It's more amazing, because despite the odds, these people have found someone who will love them, and can understand their pains. And while this is more of my personal opinion, it was pretty bad timing for me to see that comment right after I read several articles about how gay teens are bullied in school, how teachers will do nothing about it (and are not allowed to do anything about it according to policies! They're not allowed to support them!) and how several of these teens committed suicide. It's not just something you can brush off as being disgusting. It's just as narrow-minded as racisim- you don't believe in superiority, you kind of believe in how disgusting it is before you take a broad view of the thing. Nowadays, there are no Ku Klux Klans, no Jim Crow, any racism is hidden, but now we've found something new to discriminate against, something new to hate. Homosexuality. Think about it that way, Kid. Homosexuality is the same as racism.

I agree! \o/ those are words of wisdom. You sound so smart, and you're good at explaining things. Your speech was much more motivating and convincing than mine ^ ^;;.

+1 rep for you! ^_^

• Upvote 1

No, no. They're still around. They must be crying right now.

And I'm also sadly against homosexuality. Not completely, I'm fine, like fine, there's homosexual people. But truthfully, something just disgusts me, just a little.

However, homosexuals are people. Treat them like people. Because they are still people.

• Upvote 1

It's fine to be uncomfortable with it, but it's not right to completely shun it. There will always be prejudice in this world, there will always be hate, but the least we can do is to try and reduce our own bit by bit. I'm not telling anyone that being gay/lesbian is awesome and that we should change our sexual orientation, because that would be scary. It's just another type of person, that's all.

You probably get A++ for your persuasive essays.. That was really well said typed. I'm somewhat speechless,

I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals either ^^ I just wanted to say I gave you a rep.. :P

It's fine to be uncomfortable with it, but it's not right to completely shun it. There will always be prejudice in this world, there will always be hate, but the least we can do is to try and reduce our own bit by bit. I'm not telling anyone that being gay/lesbian is awesome and that we should change our sexual orientation, because that would be scary. It's just another type of person, that's all.

*nods* I also agree to this.

Peace between people can only be achieved by understanding one another.

Even though we might not agree with it, we must at least try and understand each other. If we remain ignorant and refuse the ideas of what we don't believe in, then this world can never live together in peace. We must think with an open mind in order to create a happier future for everyone. :)

Time for me to stop lying...

I don't like anime/manga/fanfiction/ANYTHING that has anything that goes past kissing. I'm somewhat innocent in that way, and I'll blame my religion until the day I die.

I'm not sure if I'm a homophobe, but I'm not for homosexuality in the slightest. As I said, I'm working on stomaching it, not accepting it. As KtPT-kun jokingly said, if we were all homo, humanity would die out. I'm a giant hypocrite when it comes to this because I kind of separate homosexuality in RL, and yaoi and BL in anime/manga. One's fictional, and one's something that shouldn't have ever happened. I'm not really for either(main reason why I haven't voted yet), but I'm not really against either yet. There are sometimes two male characters that seem perfect for each other, aside from their same sex. I match them up personality-wise, but the fact that they're male is still something I'm aware of.

Something to remember about me is that I write Fem!stories. Yaoi fans call me a homophobe all the time. I don't deny it because I'm kind of scared to write a same-sex story, and I also gender bend by habit. I can pretend I'm fine with it when I read it, but I can't bring myself to do it because of my Christian morals.

Hi, my name is Sherlock Lupin, and I'm a full-fledged Christian and a closet homophobe.

It looks... a little... wrong.

Yes, yes it does.

• Upvote 1

@Moroboshi Dai: Yaoi = Boy x Boy; Yuri = Girl x Girl

As for me, last year my teacher explained about gays/lesbians and while I do feel a little uncomfortable about it, it's not their fault. They didn't choose to be who they are. I'm sure if they could, they would've chosen to be straight. It's something my parents and I disagree on: whether or not people who are GLBT can change. I go with no. It's simply something that happens. And as Mark said, people are people, no matter how they are. You can't blame them for how they were born.