We were still playing.

Your little mind couldn't understand.

When the game started

You were so enthusiastic

Yet when it started getting out of hand

You were swift to leave.

You thought it would just be filled with the noise of toy guns

And happily played.

Yet where is that enthusiasm, now that I've changed the rules?

Next time, little boy

Expect the unexpected

And ready your mind for it.

-M

Dear Anonymous,

I don't get you. Take your attitude elsewhere because what you call life crisis might as well be paper-cut to me and him. then you act like no one will understand and want us to read minds. No one will be able to help you if you don't tell them what the problem is. Yes, reality is that crappy as you actually have to tell people things instead of hoping they read your mind for you. 

~AL

Dear anonymous,

some of my old friends here in DCW ahve changed their usernames. I almost didn't recognize them!

Tsukiko

Dear A,

It was so obvious you joined to help him. I don't think you've called him stupid before in all your calls and letters, and even though you knew you were leaving very soon, you still joined, to provide him with an asset, even a temporary one.

That's why I ship you two. I'm not your partnah, he is.

-Mar-y had a little lamb

Dear Mar-y had a little lamb,

We should form a Manzai duo where one person (me) makes idiotic remarks about maths and you with awesome reactions correct him and the audience learns new stuff. It would be educational :P

~AL

Dear Anons,

I can't be normal and I can't be who you want me to be. And then you brand me things you all think I am but I'm not. You know, there are enough people out there to get me even if I don't count my family. 

¬AL

Dear K,

You think I'm weird, right? When I was thinking on the next murder plot for my fanfic, I mimed it out. You think I'm blind? I heard you talking to her, you know. Whispering and looking at me.

Get ready, because that weird girl with glasses is going to be a schoolmate.

-M

Dear A,
Some people younger than you do it better than you, you know? And yet you call it "awesome" and call yourself "good" at it. Don't be so bigheaded.

And I know he passed on that responsibility to you, so you could experience what hardships cone along with it. As you gave the previous ones a hard time, always desiring violence and ignoring others, you gave us a hard time, too.

But I know you won't live much longer, because of your habit.

-N

Dear College,

While people are going to prep schools I'm just here watching anime and writing fanfics. Start late okay? :V

~AL

Dear Anon,
One of the things I've learned in my Journal career is to write when you feel like it. Keep that in mind, okay?
~M

Dear Anon,
I'm so happy :)
-M

Dear Anon,

Afraid to show your face when I'm still wandering around? And you call yourself a girl, you naughty little earhole? It takes guts to be a girl, so don't just go around gender swapping.

-Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

I now understand the problems faced by common man. The problem of not finding shade for a whole kilometre when walking. 

~Scorched.