Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Black Demon

Today's Embarrassing Stories

The tittle said it all panda-emoticon-03.gif This thread is for everyone to share their embarrassing experiences :twisted:

I'm really surprised that we never had threads like this like many other forums... so TADAAA~ !!!! panda-emoticon-34.gif

If the "Today's Happy Events" thread isn't enough to make you feel less depressed, then this is the place where you cannot avoid evil laughter :twisted:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.......... !!!!!!!! panda-emoticon-36.gif

Not really today... But in fact a long time ago.

When I was just a very little kid, my sister (who was 9-10 years old at the time) used to steal my mom's lipstick and used it to do make-up on me... <_< She was lucky that I didn't remember anything, until her friend told me the story this morning <_<

I played against a Upper Primary student who boasted about his many 'talents' in badminton...

I lost.

today when i was gonna sit on a chair in the library a friend of mine came from behind and pulled the chair back soo i fell on the floor in front of all the people . a lot of people started laughing. i felt sooo embarrassed :oops:

I was doing the photon with my Speedie infront of my cousin after bragging. Skipped some step and it shot up, barely missing my face. She couldn't stop laughing.dry.gif

I slammed into the back of this huge, buff guy in school when I was playing zombies with my friend. :P The guy was pissed but by the time he turned around, I was already running away at the speed of light. :twisted:

Well, I was walking in the field to go to the stables. And I stepped into a rabbit's hole and fell down into the mud. <_<

Reminds me of the time I was so absorbed in my book that I didn't notice the stairs had ended in my school so I took another step downward thinking it was another stair slipped on the tiles. :P