Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
sayDieluna

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

like it !

But it's standardly called wallflower !

Only the drama is not reffered as wallflower !

Yes, it's the english title. I think so. XD

But it's really good. :grin:

I already watched it for like 10 times. HAHAHA! XD

haha xD

I love that anime! :D

it's so funny. and I just love Sanako!! She's so cool :3

The manga is kinda funny too; includes a bunch of extra stuff they didn't show you in the anime x)

I've seen some of the Japanese drama too. I like the guy who plays Kyohei in the drama. He's cute ^ ^

haha xD

I love that anime! :D

it's so funny. and I just love Sanako!! She's so cool :3

The manga is kinda funny too; includes a bunch of extra stuff they didn't show you in the anime x)

I've seen some of the Japanese drama too. I like the guy who plays Kyohei in the drama. He's cute ^ ^

hehe.

the actor who played "kyohei" is Kamenashi Kazuya. A member and co-lead vocalist of the popular J-pop group KAT-TUN, who sang the opening song of the drama. :D

hehe.

the actor who played "kyohei" is Kamenashi Kazuya. A member and co-lead vocalist of the popular J-pop group KAT-TUN, who sang the opening song of the drama. :D

lol x)

Mhmm~ I knew that.

His singing is so awesome, and his acting skills aren't too bad. Plus, he's sooo cuute~

Yup... I've practically fallen in love with the guy xD

hmm~..anywaysu~ which one do you like better? The anime, manga, or drama series? :D

lol x)

Mhmm~ I knew that.

His singing is so awesome, and his acting skills aren't too bad. Plus, he's sooo cuute~

Yup... I've practically fallen in love with the guy xD

hmm~..anywaysu~ which one do you like better? The anime, manga, or drama series? :D

all! haha! but i like the love story ending of the drama. In the anime, I thought kyohei will kiss sunako. <_<

all! haha! but i like the love story ending of the drama. In the anime, I thought kyohei will kiss sunako. <_<

IKR me too :D! I also like the ending of the drama more then the anime ending. It was so cuute~. The girl who played Sunako-chan is so lucky~ ^_^. The manga is quite good as well (I should finish reading that).