Detective Conan World

Hey, I'm Kuroba Kudou. I'm 17, and have loved DC since I was seven. My favorite things are mysteries, reading fanfiction, and soccer.

I'm also interested in girls, but they don't seem to care. XD

Hi there! What should I say...well, welcome to DCW. Get ready for a lot of intros...and onion heads...

So you love reading fanfiction? Well, I love writing fanfiction.

~nobody

Hey, I'm Kuroba Kudou. I'm 17, and have loved DC since I was seven. My favorite things are mysteries, reading fanfiction, and soccer.

I'm also interested in girls, but they don't seem to care. XD

Welcome to DCW! As for the girls part...I think that's a first. :P

Anyway, there are lots of people you should meet here! There's the two above me and the one below me. And the one below that person, then the one below the one below him/her, and so on...

Yay, fanfiction! LOVE fanfiction!

welcome to DCW!!!!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :)

it's nice to have another new face ;D

don't worry, we usually don't bite!

also, i'm glad to have another person who loves to read fanfiction! we don't have a lot here... so the stories section sometiems just dies down and no one comments or posts...

are you shinshi or shinran?

i'm a SHINSHI/AICON FTW! yes... that should explain xD

ah yes, and btw, i like girls too, but Kuroba Kudou, i'm also a girl ^^ oh yes, and fanfictions, if you read my fanfictions, most are shinshi/aicon, though i do have one or two shinrans (which i despise since i can't stand the thought of shinran) that you can read if you wish xD anyways, that's all! great to meet you ;) have an awesome time here!

I'm a Shin/Ran, I suppose

*eye twitch*

well... um... sorry... i'm SHINSHI/AICON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep :D so if you read my fanfics, be prepared xD

great to meet you! and hope you cheer up soon! if a girl doesn't understand the importance of anime... she isn't worth it! >///< (sorry, anime's been my life since 3rd grade... so if someone doesn't like it, or won't tolerate it, screw them, they don't deserve to be with you!)

Welcome Kuroba-kun ;) Some people call me Mia, some others Mia-chan.. I've only been for a week or so here, so I'm mostly a newbie too. Hope you have fun, make friends and enjoy the site! You'll notice people are very nice in here, so don't be scared to ask anything or talk at all.. Hope everything will get better for you.. This site has helped me smile recently and forget a similar situation to yours.. This is a place where you'll be able to be yourself freely.. Hope you have a nice day! ^_^

Hi!!!miss-bone-67.gifmiss-bone-134.gif

Welcome to DCW. I'm also new here. You can call me anything. Don't worry, everyone here is crazy and...miss-bone-104.gifmiss-bone-17.gif um,I take that back. Everyone here is *nice* and friendly.

know this, I also love mysteries in fact I consider myself fan No.1miss-bone-258.gif so don't stole my place or not,miss-bone-108.gifmiss-bone-89.gif just kidding. I'm NICEmiss-bone-221.gif,right?

Hello !

nice to meet ya !

i'm JustaL, i'm kid the phantom thief loyal servant !

Hope you have fun !

Please watch out for my childish post and spams !

Hi!!!miss-bone-67.gifmiss-bone-134.gif

Welcome to DCW. I'm also new here. You can call me anything. Don't worry, everyone here is crazy and...miss-bone-104.gifmiss-bone-17.gif um,I take that back. Everyone here is *nice* and friendly.

know this, I also love mysteries in fact I consider myself fan No.1miss-bone-258.gif so don't stole my place or not,miss-bone-108.gifmiss-bone-89.gif just kidding. I'm NICEmiss-bone-221.gif,right?

Don't scare our newcomers away! D: :P

How come I'm suddenly always last?! It's not fair!

Welcome to DCW, Kurodo!JFBQ00154070129B.gifyociexpress08.gifyociexp86.gif

I have a bit of advice: Don't be like me and disappear for months the day after you join. JFBQ00125061225b.gif

I'm Sherlock Lupin. I'm a Master Procrastinator and Trickster Extraordinaire. I have a lovely habit of calling IdentityUnknown Prye instead of Pyre.I suggest you don't do it, it aggravates dear Pyre. Some call me Sherlock, others call me Lupin. Come up with your own name if ya like.icon_e_biggrin.gif

We're not too crazy hereJFBQ00218070525A.gifJFBQ00173070312A.gifyociexp99.gif, and we love DCJFBQ00163070213B.gif.

I'm sure you'll enjoy being friends with usyociexpress01.gif, and if you don't...JFBQ00217070524A.gif

Just kidding~!JFBQ00241070914B.gif We're not trying to scare you away... is it working? yociexp108.gif

yociexp47.gif