Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
DCUniverseAficionado

Movie 25: The Bride of Halloween (ハロウィンの花嫁)

The title has been revealed, as well as the release date: April 15th, 2022!

https://www.conan-movie.jp/

Goshō's Poster:

Spoiler

b86916b30f2442a74f3b074b9443ad4bd01302db.thumb.jpeg.8b1a20fa7e85b84b58a12738ff83b131.jpeg

Side text: “I can swear my eternal love to you, right?"

Character Descriptions:

Spoiler

FFIxBB9XwBEs5GI?format=jpg&name=medium

FFIxBC8XIAIHrE5?format=jpg&name=medium

Synopsis (Crunchyroll):

Spoiler

Shibuya, Tokyo, is bustling with the Halloween season. A wedding is being held at Shibuya Hikarie, where Detective Miwako Satō of the Metropolitan Police Department is dressed in a wedding dress. While Conan and the other invited guests are watching, an assailant suddenly bursts in, and Detective Wataru Takagi, who was trying to protect Satō, is injured. Takagi survived and the situation was settled, but in Satō's eyes, the image of the grim reaper that she had seen when Detective Matsuda, the man she had been in love with, had been killed in a series of bombings three years ago, overlapped with Takagi's.

At the same time, the perpetrator of the bombings escapes from prison. Is this really a coincidence? Rei Furuya (Tōru Amuro), a member of the public safety police, is hunting down the man who killed his classmate, Detective Matsuda, but a mysterious person in disguise suddenly appears and puts a collar bomb on him.

Conan visits the underground shelter where Amuro is hiding out to disarm the collar bomb, and hears about an incident three years ago when he and his now deceased classmates from the police academy encountered an unidentified virtual bomber named "Plamya" in Shibuya. As Conan and his team investigate, a disturbing shadow begins to loom over them.

Trailer:

Spoiler

Poster:

Spoiler

1f2aaa1bb051f819bbd1055087b44aed2f73e7e8.thumb.jpeg.27fb1cd0fe0e8c92bd3f53fbf178f3c9.jpeg

Trailer #2:

Spoiler

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCUniverseAficionado said:

Apologies for the double post.

Info about the preview for Movie 26 is already out there:

Reveal hidden contents

Gin's voice is heard.

"I wanted to meet you, Sherry..."

This holds so much promise for the rest this year and the next.

Spoiler

We might even finally get a whole Sherry-Gin-Vodka flashback case to when they visited mermaid island and wrote their name in the guestbook to serve as promo for the upcoming movie. Ofc, it goes without saying that we should get an official reveal to Gin and Sherry's history/relationship that has been teased since File 238-242, that is directly being referenced in the M26 teaser dialogue. Just a lot of great potential for the upcoming cases :D

• Upvote 1

As an experienced photographer, I am shooted a Halloween-themed wedding where the couple's costumes astounded me. Thorough preparation and insights from this source unveiled numerous secrets to infuse creativity into wedding photography for me. The outcome surpassed all expectations, creating a truly memorable and unique experience.