Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Favorite Childhood show

-takes deep breath- Lets begin... there will not be only one and there will be no explanations... I will go up to when I was a teenager because I was still a kid...

- Batman: The animated series

- X-Men: The Animated Series

- Pirates of Dark Water

- GI Joe

- Mr Wizard (I still like Mr Wizard more than Bill Nye)

- ThunderCats

- Peter Pan and the Pirates

- Rocko's Modern Life

- Aahhh Real Monsters

- Are You Afraid of the Dark?

- Sonic the Hedgehog (the one where they were a rebel group trying to win the world back from Dr. Robotnik)

- The Adventures of Pete and Pete

- Hey Arnold

- The Angry Beavers

- The Looney Toons

- Tiny Toon Adventures

- The Muppet Show

- Jackie Chan Adventures (but only for Jackie Chan)

(Man I haven't even made it into Anime yet)

- Bill Nye the Science Guy

- Clarissa Explains it All

- THE ANIMANIACS

- Freakazoid

- Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

- Darkwing Duck

- Ducktales (the only thing I remember is the theme song)

- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

- Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?

- Pretty much all of the Nickelodeon game shows from the late 80s and 90s.

- The Secret Life of Alex Mack

(Still not on anime...)

- The REAL Ghostbusters

- The Tick

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

- Samurai Jack

- Transformers

- Sesame Street (No one can tell me that you did not love this show when you were a kid! It was probably one of the first shows you ever saw, and highly concentrated with nostalgia)

- Fraggle Rock

- Eureka's Castle

- Animorphs

- Wild Thornberries

- Johnny Bravo

- Pinky and the Brain

- Tom and Jerry

- Kablam!

- Dexter's Lab

- The PowerPuff Girls

(Is it time for anime? yes... I think so)

- Zoids

- DBZ (how I sat through all of it as a kid is beyond me)

- Voltron

- Gundam Wing

- Yugioh

- Ruroni Kenshin

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Ronin Warriors

And I am blanking on the other anime that I grew up with.... >_> Sorry...

what was Baccano about???

Baccano is about some imortal people (it was the devil itself that made them imortal). And.. No, I won't spoil too much.. :P Anyway, they kill each other (in some violent ways), even though they can't.. Whenever one, let's say, gets shot in the head, then a moment later he'll be back to normal!! :P And the only way for them to "die", is if another "imortal" kills him by putting his hand on the other imortal persons head, and then think they want him to die. :) I love that anime. But I won't say more.. Cuz you oughta watch it yourself!! :P

Baccano is about some imortal people (it was the devil itself that made them imortal). And.. No, I won't spoil too much.. :P Anyway, they kill each other (in some violent ways), even though they can't.. Whenever one, let's say, gets shot in the head, then a moment later he'll be back to normal!! :P And the only way for them to "die", is if another "imortal" kills him by putting his hand on the other imortal persons head, and then think they want him to die. :) I love that anime. But I won't say more.. Cuz you oughta watch it yourself!! :P

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

eh??? sounds fun...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

eh??? sounds fun...

It IS fun!! ^_^

Baccano is hardly childhood... it only came out 4 years ago.... Are you that young?

No.. I watched it last year, I think.. But I weren't talking about childhood movies there.... <_<

Anyway, do you like Baccano!?! :D

It IS fun!! ^_^

No.. I watched it last year, I think.. But I weren't talking about childhood movies there.... <_<

Anyway, do you like Baccano!?! :D

I LOVE Baccano. There is no hero but I like almost all of the characters! Ennis, Jacuzzi, Nice, Firo... <3<3<3 And they did amazing with the dub, adding in NY mob slang so brilliantly. (I actually kinda liked the dub more than the sub, which is rare for me)

Of DC? :D Well, that's not much, eh? ^_^''

i know... neheheh... but i've seen something like 300 episodes... i skipped other episodes(the not so important parts) but i'm trying to watch them all and i stopped at episode 240...

I LOVE Baccano. There is no hero but I like almost all of the characters! Ennis, Jacuzzi, Nice, Firo... <3<3<3 And they did amazing with the dub, adding in NY mob slang so brilliantly. (I actually kinda liked the dub more than the sub, which is rare for me)

Hehe, I never watched the dub.. ^_^'' Anyway, I love it too!! It's my favourite anime of all time!! :D And I like Isaac and Miria, they're both super funny!! :grin: And my favourite character is the "Rail Tracer"!! :D Oh well, I LOVE every character in the anime!! :D And I'm glad to see anothe Baccano fan!!

i know... neheheh... but i've seen something like 300 episodes... i skipped other episodes(the not so important parts) but i'm trying to watch them all and i stopped at episode 240...

Oh.. Well, hope you'll catch up to us soon.. ^_^''

Wow, so many to count... I miss the days where i would run home from school or wake up early on Saturdays to watch cartoons.

Uh Oh, Hey Arnold, Beasties, Adams Family, Yvon of the Yukon, Zaboomafoo, Nanalan, Alvin and the chipmunks, ANIMANIACS!!!!, Pink and the Brain, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Bananas in pajamas, Blues Clues, Rugrats, Country mouse and city mouse, Digimon (I only watched 1 or 2 seasons), Freaky Stories, Johnny Bravo, Rupert bear, Stickin around, Sylvester and tweety, bugs bunny, Tom and jerry, wild thornberrys, pokemon, elliot moose, loony tunes... And those are only the ones I remember from the top of my head...

Wow, so many to count... I miss the days where i would run home from school or wake up early on Saturdays to watch cartoons.

Uh Oh, Hey Arnold, Beasties, Adams Family, Yvon of the Yukon, Zaboomafoo, Nanalan, Alvin and the chipmunks, ANIMANIACS!!!!, Pink and the Brain, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Bananas in pajamas, Blues Clues, Rugrats, Country mouse and city mouse, Digimon (I only watched 1 or 2 seasons), Freaky Stories, Johnny Bravo, Rupert bear, Stickin around, Sylvester and tweety, bugs bunny, Tom and jerry, wild thornberrys, pokemon, elliot moose, loony tunes... And those are only the ones I remember from the top of my head...

Read my list, perhaps you'll remember some... I'm about to add some more from your list as well ;)

Kim Possible!!! I like that series!!!! But now... I change to anime...

I LOVED THAT SHOW BUT THE CALL ME BEEP ME IF U WANT TO REACH ME DOESNT WORK ANY MORE

TEXT ME TWEET ME IF U WANT 2 REACH ME