Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Ricky98

Help me remember this episode (I cannot find it)

Hi! First time here and I was wondering if someone could help me

So I have a memory of an episode I saw as a child that I can't manage to find :(

I'm not sure but I recall it was on a flat with a balcony that had an outdoor parking lot just below it. The victim was a woman and is found on the parking lying there, and it seems to be a suicide because she is lying just below the balcony, and the apartment is locked. But at the end the culprit is actually the lover because he murdered the victim inside and then throw the corpse out the balcony making it look like a suicide. Maybe I'm mixing up memories of different episodes but think it is what I said or that the murder seemed a robbery,  what I am pretty sure of is that it involved throwing the corpse off the balcony (idk if dead or alive)

I know it has to be an episode before 520 since the dub of my country stopped there years ago. And I'm also pretty sure it was a Conan-Kogoro episode (without detective boys) but idk.

If someone remember something similar and can remember the episode I'd be grateful if u told me!

Thanks

On 12/16/2020 at 12:04 AM, Ricky98 said:

Hi! First time here and I was wondering if someone could help me

So I have a memory of an episode I saw as a child that I can't manage to find :(

I'm not sure but I recall it was on a flat with a balcony that had an outdoor parking lot just below it. The victim was a woman and is found on the parking lying there, and it seems to be a suicide because she is lying just below the balcony, and the apartment is locked. But at the end the culprit is actually the lover because he murdered the victim inside and then throw the corpse out the balcony making it look like a suicide. Maybe I'm mixing up memories of different episodes but think it is what I said or that the murder seemed a robbery,  what I am pretty sure of is that it involved throwing the corpse off the balcony (idk if dead or alive)

I know it has to be an episode before 520 since the dub of my country stopped there years ago. And I'm also pretty sure it was a Conan-Kogoro episode (without detective boys) but idk.

If someone remember something similar and can remember the episode I'd be grateful if u told me!

it's possible that the episode you're thinking of is "The Case of the Murdered Actress (Part 1)" from Detective Conan (Case Closed) episode 250.

In this episode, the victim is an actress who is found dead on the parking lot below her balcony. At first, it seems like a suicide, but Conan later discovers that it was actually murder. The murderer turns out to be her lover, who had snuck into her apartment and strangled her to death, and then threw her body off the balcony to make it look like suicide.

If you're looking for a particular episode of a show, especially if it's a specific episode of Detective Conan, it might be helpful to consult dedicated fan forums, episode guides, or communities that focus on the series. Fans of the show often discuss and analyze various cases and storylines, and they might be able to help you pinpoint the exact episode you're thinking of.